How did they get away with it?

Dawkinsrocks

How did Bush et al get away with going to war against Iraq on the pretext of WMD and along the way when the lie became unsustainable changed the reason to regime change?

How did they get away with it?

Are the US citizens so undemanding of their leaders that they just let immorality on such a massive scale go unresisted?

Surely someone cares that the leaders of the US waged an illegal war on a trumped up charge and then just chaned the charge when it was exposed.

If the US can allow their government to change their story so blatantly without a care it is no wonder the administration got away with 9/11.

Werbung:
According to a recent US government report, The State of Literacy in America, released by the National Institute for Literacy (NIL), there has been a significant growth in illiteracy in America. Over 90 million US adults, nearly one out of two, are functionally illiterate or near illiterate, without the minimum skills required in a modern society.

According to a recent US government report, The State of Literacy in America, released by the National Institute for Literacy (NIL), there has been a significant growth in illiteracy in America. Over 90 million US adults, nearly one out of two, are functionally illiterate or near illiterate, without the minimum skills required in a modern society.

looks like a dupe post but Ill agree again. The libs are in control of our school system and it is failing us. but how do the schools work in your country? is it third world? It has to be pretty freaking bad for you to be so ashamed you wont even name your country.

I am proud to live in the greatest nation on Gods green earth. The United States of America. I am not ashamed, I am proud to say where I am from and where I live. what about you ?

How did your corrupt leaders get away withe their monstrous lie about why they had to attack a country that was not threatening the US?

How come you weren't saying when they changed their story from WMD to regime change 'hang on a minute, you are going to kill lots of innocent people and half way through the process you are changing your story about the reason for it??'

Or don't you care?

How did your corrupt leaders get away withe their monstrous lie about why they had to attack a country that was not threatening the US?

How come you weren't saying when they changed their story from WMD to regime change 'hang on a minute, you are going to kill lots of innocent people and half way through the process you are changing your story about the reason for it??'

Or don't you care?

Did they let you have TV in your country during this time?

The list is to long, but basicly John Freaking Kerry (who served in vietnam) said he had seen the documentation and Sadam was a threat who must be taken down, Hillary Clinton said the same, the list is long of people in government who saw the documentation and agreed he had to be taken out. Obama was one of the only who said no, he also was not a US Senator at the time and had seen zero documentation of the evidence against Sadam.

Do they teach you anything in that country of yours? or do they just feed you anti American BS

Do they have fat people in your country or is there not enough food to go around?

I refer you to the previous question.

Why don't you want to censure your government for going to war on a none threatening country on a trumped up story that they had to change mid-stream to the point where even the buffoon in the whitehouse did that gruesome play act about looking for WMD under his desk?

You don't care do you?

You are so in love with your lunatic leaders that you don't care how much murder they commit on the poor people of other countries.

Mind you, you don't seem to care about the ills they foist on the poor people of the US who are largely illiterate, obese, psychologically damaged and underpaid so I shouldn't be surprised that burning Iraqi women and children doesn't bother you.

I refer you to the previous question.

Why don't you want to censure your government for going to war on a none threatening country on a trumped up story that they had to change mid-stream to the point where even the buffoon in the whitehouse did that gruesome play act about looking for WMD under his desk?

You don't care do you?

You are so in love with your lunatic leaders that you don't care how much murder they commit on the poor people of other countries.

Mind you, you don't seem to care about the ills they foist on the poor people of the US who are largely illiterate, obese, psychologically damaged and underpaid so I shouldn't be surprised that burning Iraqi women and children doesn't bother you.

Do you take medication? do they offer medication in your country?

You always know when someone starts that kind of response that they know they are wrong but aren't big enough to admit it.

You always know when someone starts that kind of response that they know they are wrong but aren't big enough to admit it.

wrong?

i am in love with my government? how would you expect me to respond to that except to ask if you are on medication.

You sound like one of those crazy people on the street corner talking random nonesense.

Oh so I am imagining that the US waged war against Iraq on the basis of WMD then changed the story to regime change?

Oh I must be on medication.

An alternative view is that this is exactly what happened and it stinks to high heaven of corruption

You can't explain it away and you won't condemn it so this suggests that you don't disapprove of it and anyone who thinks like that must be be lindly in love with the lunatics running the assylum.

Try to respond with some facts and reason if you can.

All you can do is bash a country you have never been to and make up wierd statements like I love my government who kills people and we have to many poor people and homeless but also we have to many fat people

you clearly have never been to the US and you are to ashamed to admit what vile country you reside in, instead throwing insults at us.

What do you expect anyone to say except ask if you are on some sort of medication.

I have been to the US several times.

I am not ashamed about my country mostly but it does do stuff that I deplore.

It's a pity you aren't more critical of your own government.

Especially as it is so corrupt and inept

I have been to the US several times.

I am not ashamed about my country mostly but it does do stuff that I deplore.

It's a pity you aren't more critical of your own government.

Especially as it is so corrupt and inept

I am very critical of my country. We have become a nation of sissy's Our education system is just flat broken and the only answer the idiots in washington has is to throw more money at it, and we already throw more than any other nation but we are 17th on the list.

I could go on and on, but I am not going to make up stupid stuff and blame bush for everything that is broken, he came into it with broken things and our do nothing congress is the one who makes the laws not the president. You blame bush for everything when its congress who has the power not the president.

why cant you say what country you are from, you have to be pretty ashamed to insist on hiding that, while you bash ours. now that is hypocrtical

Werbung:
You have become a nation of sissys??

Well that is enlightened politcal rhetoric.

Do you mean that you should kick more ass and all that kind of mad aggressive stuff?

Maybe you should start some more wars.

I think there are a few countries lefty that the US has not attacked.

If Bush gets his way it will be Iran next.

They've got lots of oil

Back