How do you cook your hot dogs.

Werbung:
So I'm to dumb to make the connection you brain dead pricks spread the gossip they killed people.
Go away you mentally crippled old boiler.
It was a joke boris . watch out you know how old boilers are we can burn you due to bad insulation and we blow up easy. Especially when full of rusty water . and i am wood fired

Now back to hot dogs .I really like using millers beer to steam them in . I normally use hebrew national but sometimes i use sausage
I'm sure all the top chefs would be clambering for yours recipe.

You've got a high opinion of yourself as a sort of culinary adventurer.

Is that so. What a breathtaking discovery.
Lol. You just want to fight and argue like a retard who cant get over something .
Food is a universal subject for all of us.
I have ate a lot of hot dogs over the years .cheap eating when money is tight. Pretty well every american eats dogs or burgers.
Talking about food is interesting . I Couldn't afford really good dogs or beer to boil them in when i was younger.
I would think you would want yo talk about it.

Werbung:
Lol. You just want to fight and argue like a retard who cant get over something .
Food is a universal subject for all of us.
I have ate a lot of hot dogs over the years .cheap eating when money is tight. Pretty well every american eats dogs or burgers.
Talking about food is interesting . I Couldn't afford really good dogs or beer to boil them in when i was younger.
I would think you would want yo talk about it.
You probably did eat a lot as your fat face indicates but they did nothing for you grammar.
Every time you reply I get another swing at you.

Back