How Germany's Universal Health-Care System Works

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Some basics:
  • Near 100% converage of the German population as you are obligated to have an insurance
  • Mix of public and private insurance schemes
  • Health care spendings are nearly half as much as in the USA
How does this work? Why does Germany spend so much less?

Werbung:
I dont know anything about the medical association in the US but in Germany everything is regulated pretty closely.
This isnt about regulation, its about controlling supply, owning Congress, and overseeing hiw the medical business operates. (People mistakenly confuse insurance companies of this.) Its as total a control as you get outside organized crime.

It's the cost that should bother Americans. I wish we would adopt a program similar to what Singapore has.

I can ask Walter this question but I already know the answer.

Are foreigners living illegally in Germany getting the benefits of German health care?

I have never done a formal study I know that in the UK even a legal resident with a visa does not get free British health care. If I was to retire in England I would not have access to their universal health care as an American citizen. In Sweden I would.

Democrats here want anybody who walks across our border to get the same benefits that citizens get. That is crazy!

Reminding people that we have universal government provided health care for half our population.

19% on Medicare
18% Medicaid
6.4% VA

Special federal and state programs for dialysis, ALS, MS patients and other horrible diseases.

Reminding people that we have universal government provided health care for half our population.

19% on Medicare
18% Medicaid
6.4% VA

Special federal and state programs for dialysis, ALS, MS patients and other horrible diseases.
Bravo. That's a beginner's pack.

In Australia they have 100% coverage of any medical conditions and heavily subsidised for pills etc for those who can't afford it.

We have nothing to skite about. In the "best country on earth" your piece is the best we can do?
It's disgraceful.

Werbung:
Back