How Hitler got in power

Unite Our Nation

obama has followed the same HOPE AND CHANGE plan that put Hitler in charge. Read on.

"Why did Hitler come to power?

The story of why Hitler came to power is about the reasons why the German people lost their senses and allowed a vicious madman to come to power. What could have brought this about?

All the following were present from the 1920s:

1. Long-term bitterness
Deep anger about the First World War and the Treaty of Versailles created an underlying bitterness to which Hitler’s viciousness and expansionism appealed, so they gave him support.

2. Ineffective Constitution
Weaknesses in the Constitution crippled the government. In fact, there were many people in Germany who wanted a return to dictatorship. When the crisis came in 1929–1933 – there was no one who was prepared or able to fight to stop Hitler.

3. Money
The financial support of wealthy businessmen gave Hitler the money to run his propaganda and election campaigns.

4. Propaganda
Nazi propaganda persuaded the German masses to believe that the Jews were to blame and that Hitler was their last hope.

5. Programme
Hitler promised everybody something, so they supported him.

6. Attacks on other parties
The Stormtroopers attacked Jews and people who opposed Hitler. Many opponents kept quiet simply because they were scared of being murdered – and, if they were, the judges simply let the Stormtroopers go free

7. Personal Qualities
Hitler was a brilliant speaker, and his eyes had a peculiar power over people. He was a good organiser and politician
. He was a driven, unstable man, who believed that he had been called by God to become dictator of Germany and rule the world. This kept him going when other people might have given up. His self-belief persuaded people to believe in him."

Hitler ran on HOPE AND CHANGE.

Castro ran on "SPREAD THE WEALTH". Don't believe me? Ask any Cuban old enough to have been there or remember!!

Werbung:
You forgot that Hitler also disarmed those whom he planned to destroy. So who is pushing for that stronger than anyone? Feinstein and Schumer, both Jews, both democrats. Curious.

McCain is following the same HOPE AND CHANGE plan that put Hitler in charge. Read on.

How is McCain seeking power?

All the following:

1. Long-term bitterness
Deep anger about the president abandoning the Vietnam war.

2. Ineffective Constitution
All candidates have the same constitution.

3. Money
McCain has the support of wealthy businessmen and lobbyists.

4. Propaganda
McCain uses deceptive Robo-calls.

5. Programme
McCain promised everybody something: tax cuts for Joe the Plumber etc.

6. Attacks on other parties
Need I say more?

7. Personal Qualities
This is McCain's downfall.
McCain is not a brilliant speaker, and age and awkwardness has no power over people. He is not a particularly good organiser. He is a driven, unstable man, who panicked on the bailout plan and for VP, he impulsively chose a bimbo who doesn't understand world politics."

McCain and Palin run on HOPE AND CHANGE.

What is my point? It certainly is not about McCain being Hitler-like. It is that your post lacks any merit as being an intelligent message about anything.

he impulsively chose a bimbo who doesn't understand world politics."

And you chose a presidential candidate who doesn't understand world politics. Congratulations. Of course the advisors who are going to have to hold Obama's hand at first, couldn't do the same for anyone else eh?

I do agree about the age thing though. I think that the top age for running for president should be 60. You think Hillary will agree? Do you agree that she's too old too?

An amusing thread, yet another using the oldest trick in the political book - trying to paint someone as Hitler.

The real culprit in Hitler's rise is that venerable US institution Wall Street.

The Nazi Party, as the following results show, was on the way out before the 1929 "crisis" took place

Nazi Party Election Results

Nazi Party Election Results

Date Votes Percentage Seats in Reichstag

May 1924 1,918,300 6.5 32

December 1924 907,300 3.0 14

May 1928 810,100 2.6 12

September 1930 6,409,600 18.3 107

July 1932 13,745,800 37.4 230

November 1932 11,737,000 33.1 196

March 1933 17,277,000 43.9 288

Comrade Stalin

That's too funny stalin. Means nothing. Got any statistics that show that the rate of retardation in Russia exploded when stalin unzipped his pants?

And you chose a presidential candidate who doesn't understand world politics. Congratulations. Of course the advisors who are going to have to hold Obama's hand at first, couldn't do the same for anyone else eh?

I did not argue that Obama understands world politics. It is a good thing that he chose Biden. I was saying that McCain chose a bimbo.

This is totally ridiculous. An integral part of a successful campaign is offering hope and change.

Would your ideal candidate need to offer no change and a degree of hopelessness to be a good one?

Dear god, some people shouldn't have the vote.

We agree on something sub! Some people shouldn't have the right to vote! But we in America give it to everyone...which is part of what we are.

That's it guys, when all other rational thoughts fail you, call WOMEN NASTY NAMES. What a "man" you must be in the sack. *puke*

Let us not forget WHO wrote the BILLS that passed to ALLOW WALLSTREET to do what they did. Yes, that would be those Dems under Clinton.

Self admitted BY CLINTON not a week ago!!!

I'll bet all the libs can't wait for obama's promise while in Germany! Do you remember what that promise was???

Just like Hitler, obama said, "I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!!!"

Cubans *know* what a politician means when they hear, SPREAD THE WEALTH.

You know why? Because they HEARD IT BEFORE, FROM CASTRO!

Bo, don't forget that obama has already VOTED TO MAKE FOLKS REGISTER GUNS!!

It is the first step in disarming everyone. Oh yeah, except HIS NEW CIVILIAN ARMY.

I was saying that McCain chose a bimbo.
You seem to know a lot about bimbos. Interesting. Did any of them offer you the "hope of a change" of technique? After they were paid, had they delivered on that promise?

I think I'll call Obama "Obimbo" from now on.

Can you name one presidential candidate in history that didn't promise "change" from what was ailing the nation at the time?

Hitler got in power just how Sarah Palin is trying to: presiding over angry mobs and rebel-rousing them into hating a given demographic of people. All she had to do was raise her right arm straight out, fingers out, palm down and the image would've been complete.

And you want a nazi-fest? Did you catch a glimpse at the audience at the GOP convention? I had to put on sunglasses to watch it...the glare from that sea of ultra-white skin was blinding...:cool:

But yeah, they stand for minorities too...sure, sure...
:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Oh..so you have an admitted problem with "white people"?

Hitler was a MUCH BETTER SPEAKER than Palin!! More like obama...

Trying to Palin into Hitler is amusing. She is a strong Christian and wouldn't vote to harm anyone...including white haters like you. She doesn't even believe in early term abortion. She's about as peaceful a human being as they come.

Back