How Long Will We Ignore Vendettas Against Peaceful Activists?

Tori Higgs

"I was just doing my job" ... "I'm just doing my job" ... "I have a family to feed" ... blah, blah, blah! How many times have you heard that garbage? Guess what? It didn't work at the Nuremburg Trials. And, it won't work on MY watch, either!

Attention, Law Enforcers! You swore an oath to the Constitution, to obey that Law of the Land. It cannot be altered or amended, without due process that is clearly enumerated in the Constitution. Now, far too many of you are infringing on the rights of your fellow humans; you are violating your oaths, and using the failed excuse that it's your job. Sure, you have families to feed. So do the rest of us. And, in case you haven't noticed, it's pretty difficult raising a family from jail!

Our prisons are overflowing with non-violent victims of your abuses, law enforcers. Adam Kokesh, a proven non-violent citizen, spent four mos. in a federal "cage" ... because federal park police targeted him for exercising his natural rights, guaranteed by the document on which they swore oaths. It was clearly a political vendetta, launched because it was so easy for Adam to help them make fools of themselves.

Where, exactly, IS your line in the sand, PEOPLE? Or, does that line not exist, as long as the object of such injustice is NOT YOU?

Please view this video, and share your opinions about this non-violent, freedom activist's efforts to force law enforcers to uphold their oaths:
. Thanks.

Werbung:
you fail to separate law enforcement from law makers...Police don't make Pot Illegal..law makers do. Jails are not filled because the cops arrested someone for Pot because they wanted to...its because law makers made the law and their job is to enforce it....

Unless your suggestion is that Police should have hte power to make the law and enforce it? Or Police should at will ignore what ever laws they don't personally believe in?

Werbung:
I don't get it. The cop told him repeatedly and nicely to move it. I think the dude needs to take it up with the people who made the laws and not the cop.

Back