How Republicans Flipped 4 Congressional Seats in New York

Real News Links

How Republicans Flipped 4 Congressional Seats in New York

Republicans have flipped four seats, including that of Sean Patrick Maloney, the chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, whose concession constituted a humiliating loss for Democrats.

With supermajorities in Albany, Democrats in New York had hoped to use redistricting to cement their grip on the state and perhaps even offset some of the influence of Republicans in other states. But the maps they drew were rejected by a court as gerrymandered, leaving the job to a special master, who drew a handful of competitive districts, some of which yielded tight races that have yet to be called.

Werbung:
even republicans admit they did terribly at the last election. lol.

• Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday took a swipe at former President Trump ahead of a speech to conservatives in Nevada, saying many in the party are "tired of losing." "We were told we’d get tired of winning. But I’m tired of losing.
hahahahha

So what. I don't want McCarthy in anyway.

And what does that have to do with the topic?

You are chortling and gloating as if the election has been over turned.
The fact is democrats performed better than you all predicted. Red wave and that bullshit.

It doesn't have to be relevant for me to write what I like. You don't own the forum. If you don't like it tough guy, piss off.

Werbung:
Back