How 'Suspicious' Plane Crashes and Assassinations Benefit the Right Wing

Octoldit

"When these “strange” plane crashes occur the first question is who of political significance was on board? The plane crash over Buffalo NY was no mere accident. One who was intent on reopening the 9-11 investigation died along with more than 40 other innocent people. These high tech terrorist must be stopped. How long do these mass murders have to go on before the people and device used to bring down aircraft is made public." Octoldit.

http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-suspicious-plane-crashes-and.html

Monday, December 22, 2008

How 'Suspicious' Plane Crashes and Assassinations Benefit the Right Wing

Sometime in the early Fifties someone wrote, 'assassination became an instrument of U.S. national policy.' More recently, the 'weapon' of choice is the small aircraft. The most recent assassination by plane may turn out to be that of Michael Connell, the Bush IT guru who may have helped the GOP rig Bush's 'elections' of 2000 and 2004. He was a man who knew too much. That's always been sufficient to get you murdered.

Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport. Velvet Revolution ("VR"), a non-profit that has been investigating Mr. Connell's activities for the past two years, can now reveal that a person close to Mr. Connell has recently been discussing with a VR investigator how to tell all about his work for George Bush. Mr. Connell told a close associate that he was afraid that the George Bush and Dick Cheney would "throw [him] under the bus."

A tipster close to the McCain campaign disclosed to VR in July that Mr. Connell's life was in jeopardy and that Karl Rove had threatened him and his wife, Heather. VR's attorney, Cliff Arnebeck, notified the United States Attorney General , Ohio law enforcement and the federal court about these threats and insisted that Mr. Connell be placed in protective custody. VR also told a close associate of Mr. Connell's not to fly his plane because of another tip that the plane could be sabotaged. Mr. Connell, a very experienced pilot, has had to abandon at least two flights in the past two months because of suspicious problems with his plane. On December 18, 2008, Mr. Connell flew to a small airport outside of Washington DC to meet some people. It was on his return flight the next day that he crashed.

Full Story: http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot...ashes-and.html

Werbung:
"When these “strange” plane crashes occur the first question is who of political significance was on board? The plane crash over Buffalo NY was no mere accident. One who was intent on reopening the 9-11 investigation died along with more than 40 other innocent people. These high tech terrorist must be stopped. How long do these mass murders have to go on before the people and device used to bring down aircraft is made public." Octoldit.

Ok a few things, firstly, could you please elaborate on who exactly it was intent on reopening the 9-11 investigation?

Secondly, do you at all understand what icing conditions are in the aviation world and how quickly it can bring an otherwise perfectly operating aircraft with an excellent crew down?

Back in 2001, I lost 4 friends on board a Cessna Caravan, in otherwise clear weather. Ten people total died in the crash. I am going to assume you dont live in a cold area, but in cold areas, often times aircraft are sprayed with a de-icing solution to prevent these events on take off. This plane was in otherwise perfect condition with no other faults except having a thin layer of ice on the top of its wing.

Ice forming on wings, fuselage and on the various control surfaces, even in quite small amounts disrupts the air flow, over the wings especially. Which can cause a loss of lift, or control, and often both. Causing a crash.

The Dash-8 recently involved in the Buffalo crash was descending, down to a level that is quite dangerous for a number of reasons. 2,300ft altitude does not provide much time to recover from a stall, probably about 10 seconds, certainly less than 15. Also, most of the cases of icing happens at less than 5000 feet. This is where most of the humidity is in the air that leads to icing.

Ultimately, I could give a ton of evidence as to the probable reasons, that this aircraft went down. It is tragic, and hundreds of lives will be forever permanently altered as a result, but I dont think that matters much to you. Because despite presenting zero evidence of anything in regards to foul play, your mind is made up, and no amount of overwhelming evidence to the contrary will suffice. Let me go get the tin foil out now. :rolleyes:

This happens to be a political message board, and if you are clueless, or pretending to be clueless about the timing of the Paul Wellstone murders and it's impact on the senate for example, what is your purpose here?

its a sick sad world!

Given that there is this bit of theater going on
that is the mock fight between the Donkey and the Elephant.

I'm not calling any given faction, "right" or "left" because the terms have become meaningless. oh well.

Given the FACT that the "GOV" has lied to the AMERICAN public so many times
Just to give an example, the Gulf of Tonkin fiasco!

Why believe anything? The Media has become the Politicians lap-dog, we have no 4th estate at this time. My question is .. How can AMERICA achieve Solidarity, a kind of national unity that the French have demonstrated with their national strikes. whatever, WE THE PEOPLE need to be able to address the issue and tell the politicians that we do not trust them!

If the media reports that there has been an "aviation accident"
How do we know if anything that is being reported is the truth?

Werbung:
This happens to be a political message board, and if you are clueless, or pretending to be clueless about the timing of the Paul Wellstone murders and it's impact on the senate for example, what is your purpose here?

:rolleyes:

how about almost no impact? and that I am from MN, and have alot better clue then you what happened? He was a good man, and a good Senator...and no he was not killed...

Back