How you can be in control of your thoughts, not vice versa. A Silva Method instruction video.

Yo Daddy!

How you can be in control of your thoughts, not vice versa.

An advanced Silva Method.

Someone might wonder why I would openly share this technique and powerful information with Democrats.

Two reasons.

I like helping and giving back or paying it forward when I can for the betterment of all or most.

I wonder if Dems practiced these techniques, if they might transform into more reasonable, more sensible people with whom we might better live.

🤔

Silva Manifesting | Laura Silva (2:42:19)​

Werbung:

Someone might wonder why I would openly share this technique and powerful information with Democrats.

Two reasons.

I like helping and giving back or paying it forward when I can for the betterment of all or most.

I wonder if Dems practiced these techniques, if they might transform into more reasonable, more sensible people with whom we might better live.

🤔

you should share this with house republicans. they are making fools of themselves currently.

Werbung:

Two reasons.

🤔

I can see why a nut job godbotherer would be attracted to that rubbish.
Here is a cut from wiki about it. It explains it all.

It has been variously classified as a self-religion, a new religious movement and a cult.

Yet you think democrats are privileged to be exposed to that crap. Grow up.

Back