Howdy

Werbung:
I'm new here and thought I'd say hello. Can't wait to see what's offered here. ;)

We have quite a bit of gratuitous verbal abuse, pleasant character assissination, innuendo, and thinly veiled insults with implications of illegitimacy. You'll also get to enjoy questions about your mental capacity, moral fiber, and intellectual attainment, and you'll receive unkind implications about all of those things as well. Welcome!

We have quite a bit of gratuitous verbal abuse, pleasant character assissination, innuendo, and thinly veiled insults with implications of illegitimacy. You'll also get to enjoy questions about your mental capacity, moral fiber, and intellectual attainment, and you'll receive unkind implications about all of those things as well. Welcome!

Sounds like home! :D:(

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy and get to know the people who post here. If you have any issues, please send a message to myself or to the other moderators. Otherwise, happy posting.

Ahhh, come on Mare...that's what keeps the blood moving around our bodies, {gives me a reason to wake up} well that and the moments that make me ROTFLMAO about deviant sexual encounters. Hells-Bells didn't know that I was missing out on so much of that education until I walked into this forum. WOW,:eek: the things that I've learned in my short time here!!! :confused:

WELCOME - SCOUT!

Werbung:

that's not fair, I never use thin veils on my insults :)

Back