Huckabee frees rapist to commit murder

Popeye

I saw the victims mother on TV last night, she said her daughter would still be alive if it wasn't for Mike Huckabee. Her daughter was murdered by Wayne Dumond, the man who was released thanks to Christian Republican hero Mike Huckabee's efforts.
Huckabee Aide: Gov Pushed for Rapist's Freedom

December 05, 2007 6:00 PM

Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee made a rare personal appeal to release a convicted rapist from prison, a former top aide to the GOP presidential hopeful confirmed to ABC News.

Butch Reeves, formerly the criminal justice counsel to the Arkansas governor's office, handled all requests for clemencies and communications with prisoners.

His account of a key 1996 meeting between then-Gov. Huckabee and the state parole board largely supports an earlier version of the meeting by former board member Charles Chastain. It contrasts with Huckabee's position that he did not pressure the board.

"At their invitation, I went to their meeting. Someone brought up his case," Huckabee said Tuesday, describing his meeting with the board. "Frankly it was simply part of a broader discussion. I did not ask them to do anything."

In a phone interview, Reeves said Huckabee told the board members he thought there was "something nefarious" about the criminal justice system in Dumond's case, and that the rapist got a "raw deal." Huckabee said he believed Dumond's sentence, originally a life sentence plus 20 years, was "way out of bounds" for his crime, raping a 17-year-old high school student.

Reeves said he could recall only a few such appeals being made by a governor.

In an interview Wednesday afternoon, Huckabee told ABC News he believed the Dumond story was a "complete exploitation."

"What a sad thing that in an election year, we're going to take the grief of these people...and make this a political issue, and try to point fingers and blame."

Reeves confirmed Huckabee received at least one letter from an alleged victim of Dumond's, and that he put Huckabee on the phone with her to discuss her alleged rape. The campaign today said Huckabee had received a letter from the woman.

Huckabee's former counsel said the then-governor also received information about Dumond's alleged role in a murder while serving in the Army.

The new information from Reeves puts in sharper contrast Huckabee's recent statements that he wished he "knew more" when he advocated for the release of Dumond in the late 1990s. This morning, ABC News and the Huffington Post Web site reported on letters received by Huckabee's office from Dumond's alleged and confirmed victims and their family members.

"I am also a rape victim of Dumond's," reads one heavily-underlined, bolded letter to Huckabee from a dossier purported to have been in Huckabee's files during the period. "Please reconsider your decision to release Dumond."

"I'm willing to take whatever responsibility anyone wishes to ascribe to me," Huckabee told ABC News Wednesday afternoon. But, he insisted, "I certainly did not pressure that board."

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=154e1aad-fd18-4efd-8d80-b5dab8559419

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/12/huckabee-aide-g.html

Werbung:
I heard about this and Huckabee quite awhile back. RIght now he is surging in the polls, I wonder if this will have any real effect. It happened several years ago, and in general one in his former position has to make some very tough calls. He could just as easily taken heat similar to what Bush did about not stopping any executions etc.
Politics playing politics.

I saw the victims mother on TV last night, she said her daughter would still be alive if it wasn't for Mike Huckabee. Her daughter was murdered by Wayne Dumond, the man who was released thanks to Christian Republican hero Mike Huckabee's efforts.

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=154e1aad-fd18-4efd-8d80-b5dab8559419

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/12/huckabee-aide-g.html

But are you telling the whole story. First of all, are you saying he murdered AFTER Huckabee released him? Because I don't see that. The man had been castrated, so doesn't that make a male less aggressive?

Or are you saying he had just murdered in the past? Which was possible. I know he had committed a crime in the past, but he was known in the community as someone who had reformed his life.

The reasons Huckabee gave "In a phone interview, Reeves said Huckabee told the board members he thought there was "something nefarious" about the criminal justice system in Dumond's case, and that the rapist got a "raw deal." - are accurate.

The sheriff in that county was later convicted of drug dealing and extortion in the federal courts and sentenced to 160 years in prison. Here's the whole story:

The Good Ole Boys

Dateline: 09/22/99

I n the South, we have an expression. If you are connected to the Powers That Be, you are known to be a "Good Ole Boy". The phrase is used in other areas, I am sure. But it is a particularly descriptive colloquialism known to Southerners. It most particularly hones in on the local power structure - the politicos that run the show.

In many Souther States, an organization known only as the "Dixie Mafia" is active and aligned to a large degree with the Good Ole Boys. In other words some of the boys are members of the Dixie Mafia and vice versa. The Dixie Mafia is reputed to put the more famous Mafia to shame in its viciousness.

The State of Arkansas has been long known as a state that is basically run by the Dixie Mafia, and their political structure has always been a personification of the "Good Old Boys".

When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas for 12 years, he was the generally recognized head of the Dixie Mafia, and of course the Good Ole Boy political structure had tentacles everywhere. This is not speculation or idle gossip, but facts known to political insiders in Little Rock for years.

Crossing this group is not wise. One's health can be jeopardized if you are so bold as to go up against the Good Ole Boys.

And so in 1984, when Wayne Dumond began speaking in local churches about how local cars were disappearing all over town, he jeopardized himself tragically. He suggested that there was a ring involved and that the Good Ole Boy that had ties to Governor Bill Clinton were the culprits. In fact, it was later revealed that the deputies were stealing and selling the cars. But the sheriff of the county was not amused by Dumond's little campaign.

On September 14, 1984, in Forest City, Arkansas, Bill Clinton's cousin, and daughter of his largest contributor, was allegedly kidnapped and raped. Initially, she identified two men who did the deed, but later retracted the accusations when they had alibis. Then, with a little help from the Sheriff, she accused Wayne Dumond.

Dumond was the father of 6 children and happily married. He was a handyman and an active churchgoer. When he was charged with the crime, those who knew him were appalled and couldn't believe it. Later, an expert would testify that the sperm found on the accuser's pants could not "in a million years" be that of Dumond's. Still, in August, 1985, he was convicted of the crime and sentenced to life plus 20 years. Despite other evidence in Dumond's favor, Arkansas' Good Ole Boy Appellate Courts saw fit to deny his appeal.

While Dumond was awaiting trial, two thugs with ski masks, guns and knives, broke into his home, raped him, hog tied him and castrated him. He was left bleeding to death and if his sons had not come home from school when they did and get help, he would have bled to death. Over three fourths of his blood had poured out on the floor before he received medical aid.

A few days later, the testicles were seen in a jar on the desk of Sheriff Coolidge Conlee. He presumably retrieved the testicles from the crime scene, and those who looked at them were warned that, "this is what happens to people who fool around in my county".

This poor excuse for a human being (the sheriff) was later convicted of drug dealing and extortion in the federal courts and sentenced to 160 years in the pen. He died there of natural causes, unfortunately.

Despite presenting this evidence to Clinton, he refused to listen. The expert testimony which said Dumond could not possibly have raped the girl, fell on deaf ears.

Even after Dumond was in prison, and more and more evidence in his favor turned up, Governor Bill Clinton would not lift a finger. At the time, the people of Arkansas didn't know the girl was his cousin, that her father was his largest contributor or that her mother had been very active in each of his campaigns. It was only years later, when an enterprising reporter, in concert with an honest lawman, revealed these truths about the case. Still, Dumond rotted in jail.

While awaiting appeal, before going to jail, and after the castration, Dumond and his family left their home and hid in a safe house. Their home was burned to the ground and they could not get any kind of insurance reimbursement.

Twice, the Parole Board recommended parole for Dumond. Clinton refused to sign the orders.
In fact, it was reported at the time that Clinton had a "stomping, ripping fit". He was infuriated that they wanted to release Dumond.

Later, the family would sue the county and ultimately get a settlement of only $20,000. Dumond would not benefit from it, but at least his wife Dusty and children could have some small help.

When Bill Clinton ran for president and turned the reins over to his crooked Lt. Governor, Jim Guy Tucker, Dumond had hope that maybe he would be heard. Tucker did reduce his sentence to only 39 years with four years added. About all that did was to make him eligible for release a little earlier.

Then Jim Guy Tucker got convicted in the Whitewater scandal,

Rest of Article Here

And another article on the issue proving its veracity:

The Castration of Wayne DuMond

A Pardon That Clinton Didn’t Grant

by Ward Harkavy

But are you telling the whole story. First of all, are you saying he murdered AFTER Huckabee released him? Because I don't see that. The man had been castrated, so doesn't that make a male less aggressive?

Or are you saying he had just murdered in the past? Which was possible. I know he had committed a crime in the past, but he was known in the community as someone who had reformed his life.

You've reached an all time low. Lets look at the facts.

Dumond was convicted of raping a 17-year-old girl in 1984 and was sentenced to life in prison. This was in Arkansas while Bill Clinton was governor, and for a while nobody cared. But then, after Clinton was elected president, Dumond became a cause celebre for the Clinton-haters.( sound like anyone you might know?) The rape victim was Clinton's second cousin once removed, and the Clinton haters became convinced that Dumond was the innocent victim of (yet another) frameup by a vengeful and drug-crazed Clinton. In 1996, after being elected with plenty of help from the Clinton haters, Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee announced that he thought Dumond should be set free. Subsequently, he met with the parole board and a few weeks after that Dumond was paroled.

Two years later Dumond was released from prison, and within weeks he sexually assaulted and murdered a 39-year-old woman in Kansas City.

Doesn't sound "reformed" to me. You're hatred of Clinton is not only pathetic, but it's starting to sicken me.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-huckabee8dec08,0,540525.story?coll=la-home-center

Two years later Dumond was released from prison, and within weeks he sexually assaulted and murdered a 39-year-old woman in Kansas City.

I guess this is accurate, but I'd just like to know, how did he sexually assault her? The man had been castrated. I thought it was impossible for a man to get an erection after they've been castrated? Looks like it definitely diminishes aggression and sex drive.

Doesn't sound "reformed" to me.

Hind sight is 20/20, as they say. It's very easy to conclude that after the fact. Again, being castrated, one would assume that he would be less inclined to sex crimes and aggression.

You're hatred of Clinton is not only pathetic, but it's starting to sicken me.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-huckabee8dec08,0,540525.story?coll=la-home-center

Shut the frak up, you hypocritical fraud. If Dumond did kill later, then his release was obviously a mistake, but I can see how the whole process could come under scrutiny due to so much corruption in the state and county governments there. I'm not a Huckabee supporter, and I won't vote for him if he wins the Republican nomination, but it's just so interesting how you Republican haters will hypocritically point out all their flaws, while ignoring the many flaws in your own candidates...like Clinton's pardons of convicted criminals.

Here's your boy Clinton pardoning and commuting the sentences of convicted drug dealers, murderers, corrupt government employees, and other criminals.

Do you want to talk about Michael Dukakis and Willie Horton?

I guess this is accurate, but I'd just like to know, how did he sexually assault her? The man had been castrated. I thought it was impossible for a man to get an erection after they've been castrated? Looks like it definitely diminishes aggression and sex drive.

Hind sight is 20/20, as they say. It's very easy to conclude that after the fact. Again, being castrated, one would assume that he would be less inclined to sex crimes and aggression.

Shut the frak up, you hypocritical fraud. If Dumond did kill later, then his release was obviously a mistake, but I can see how the whole process could come under scrutiny due to so much corruption in the state and county governments there. I'm not a Huckabee supporter, and I won't vote for him if he wins the Republican nomination, but it's just so interesting how you Republican haters will hypocritically point out all their flaws, while ignoring the many flaws in your own candidates...like Clinton's pardons of convicted criminals.

Here's your boy Clinton pardoning and commuting the sentences of convicted drug dealers, murderers, corrupt government employees, and other criminals.

Do you want to talk about Michael Dukakis and Willie Horton?
I'm glad to see you admit you were wrong.

However it is very telling, your defense of a convicted rapist and murderer, just to try and make Bill Clinton look bad. Clinton haters accept any theory, no matter how outrageous, in their never ending attempt to sully his good name. Fortunately, you and the other haters have failed, as Bill Clinton's position as our finest modern day president remains secure.

I'm glad to see you admit you were wrong

I'm glad to see you fail to address most of my points.

However it is very telling, your defense of a convicted rapist and murderer,

Now you have to start lying again... If someone is truly guilty of rape and murderer, I want to see them in jail for life with no parole. The issue with this man was a very corrupt legal and law enforcement system in that county. Plus, the fact that he was castrated would tend to indicate he would be less of a risk for parole. Again, hind sight is 20/20.

Bill Clinton should have been more thoroughly investigated as a rapist and a murderer. Regardless, you supported a convicted liar and a man who associated himself with a number of criminals for President.

And don't forget you guys nominated Dukakis as your Presidential candidate - after a program he supported released a criminal to murder again. Surely, you haven't forgotten...

just to try and make Bill Clinton look bad.

No, just to get to the truth.

Clinton haters accept any theory, no matter how outrageous, in their never ending attempt to sully his good name. Fortunately, you and the other haters have failed,

"Sully his good name"?????? ROTFLMAO!!!

as Bill Clinton's position as our finest modern day president remains secure.

LOL. And your position as the most delusional person on this board remains secure.

I'm glad to see you fail to address most of my points.

Now you have to start lying again... If someone is truly guilty of rape and murderer, I want to see them in jail for life with no parole. The issue with this man was a very corrupt legal and law enforcement system in that county. Plus, the fact that he was castrated would tend to indicate he would be less of a risk for parole. Again, hind sight is 20/20.
Hindsight is indeed 20/20, but Huckabee pressured the parole board to release Dumond only to curry favor with the Clinton haters. Do you really believe a right winger such as Huckabee cares about a "corrupt legal and law enforcement system"? Generally, those are causes taken up by liberals.

Bill Clinton should have been more thoroughly investigated as a rapist and a murderer.
He was investigated by 3 separate investigations.
Regardless, you supported a convicted liar and a man who associated himself with a number of criminals for President.
Guilt by association?

And don't forget you guys nominated Dukakis as your Presidential candidate - after a program he supported released a criminal to murder again. Surely, you haven't forgotten...
I always thought Dukakis was a poor candidate. However, it doesn't change the facts about Huckabee.

"Sully his good name"?????? ROTFLMAO!!!

LOL. And your position as the most delusional person on this board remains secure.
According to a CBS poll, taken in Oct., nearly 2/3's of Americans approve of the job Bill Clinton did as president. Are they "delusional" as well?

Like fine wine, Bill Clinton's presidency improves with age. Especially when compared with the Bush administration. I repeat, and there can be no doubt, Bill Clinton was our finest modern day president.

Letters, written to Gov. Mike Huckabee and the parole board, by rape victims of Wayne Dumond, the man Huckabee set free.

1. Dear Governor Huckabee:

I am writing to express my strong opposition to your plans for releasing Wayne Dumond from prison. I am also a rape victim of Dumond and can testify to the fact that he is not fit to be set free.

Based upon his previous actions, as well as psychological analysis conducted following his arrest in Washington that stated "He has a need to prove his masculinity to women," I fear that he will rape again if released. My greatest fear is that since he was finally caught and sentenced for his crime, the next time he will be more careful to not leave a witness to testify against him.

I have relived the night of September 8, 1976 and the events of the next three weeks more times than you can ever imagine...

2. Governor Huckabee,

Twenty years ago my mother and I were living alone in an apartment. Wayne Dumond broke into our home and raped my mother. Due to my family's reaction there were never any charges filed...

Since the kidnap and rape of Ashley Stevens my mother has regretted her decision every day. She has attended parole hearings and intends to do everything possible to protect herself and others by keeping Dumond behind bars.

Governor Huckabee, I really wish you could spend one night in my mother's home. Even though twenty years have past she still has trouble sleeping at night. The house is never dark. Can you imagine the nightmares she has about being awakened by this man. He told her if she did not cooperate he knew that I was upstairs and I would be the one he would attack. To this day she still has those nightmares.

Dear Members of the Parole Board,

It is with much anguish that I am once again compelled to plead with you to not release Wayne Dumond from prison.

As a rape victim of Dumond, I fear for my personal safety, along with that of my family members as well as that of Ashley Stevens, her family and the public in general...

Even though it was 23 years ago this month when he forever changed my life by breaking into my home and raping me at knifepoint, I can still recall the exact tone of his voice as I woke up to him leaning over me in the dark with a knife at my throat. As soon as I opened my eyes, his first words were "You're about to be raped." Those words still bring a chill to my body just thinking of them.

Just the sight of him on television and hearing his voice is more than I can bear. I have to turn my head to keep from looking directly at him. When he sits in front of a camera and denies his guilt while continually making derogatory remarks aimed at Ashley or me, I am amazed that he is able to draw so much media attention when his "story" changes every time he tells it. However, the exact details of what actually happened to me are forever branded in my mind and have left scars that will never heal.

These letters were released directly from Huckabee's own files.

Huckabee kept these and other documents secret because they were politically damaging, according to a former aide who worked for him in Arkansas. The aide has made the records available to the Huffington Post, deeply troubled by Huckabee's repeated claims that he had no reason to believe Dumond would commit other violent crimes upon his release from prison. The aide also believes that Huckabee, for political reasons, has deliberately attempted to cover up his knowledge of Dumond's other sexual assaults.

"There were no letters sent to the governor's office from any rape victims," Huckabee campaign spokesperson Alice Stewart said on Tuesday when contacted by the Huffington Post.

Subsequently, however, the campaign provided a former senior aide of Huckabee's who did remember reading at least one of the letters.

Despite reading these heart-wrenching letters, Huckabee directed the parole board to release Dumond.

"I signed the [parole] papers because the governor wanted Dumond paroled. I was thinking the governor was working for the best interests of the state."

—Ermer Pondexter, ex-member of the board of pardons and paroles

"For Governor Huckabee to say that he had no influence with the board is something that he knows to be untrue. He came before the board and made his views known that [Dumond] should have been paroled..."

-Deborah Springer Suttlar, former parole board member

The consequences of Dumond's release were tragic and irrevocable - and as the letters quoted above demonstrate, entirely predictable.

After Dumond's release from prison in September 1999, he moved to Smithville, Missouri, where he raped and suffocated to death a 39-year-old woman named Carol Sue Shields. Dumond was subsequently convicted and sentenced to life in prison for that rape and murder.

But Dumond's arrest for those crimes in June 2001 came too late for 23-year-old Sara Andrasek of Platte County, Missouri. Dumond allegedly raped and murdered her just one day before his arrest for raping and murdering Shields. Prior to the attack, Andrasek and her husband had learned that she was pregnant with their first child.

Hindsight is indeed 20/20, but Huckabee pressured the parole board to release Dumond only to curry favor with the Clinton haters. Do you really believe a right winger such as Huckabee cares about a "corrupt legal and law enforcement system"?

He very well may. Certainly, the worst of that system was supporting keeping the Democrats in power in Arkansas. I'm sure he wanted a more level playing field. Can you produce and present evidence he made the decision solely to "curry favor with the Clinton haters"? No, you cannot.

He was investigated by 3 separate investigations.

He was never investigated for murder or rape.

Guilt by association?

If you're constantly associating with criminals, yes.

I always thought Dukakis was a poor candidate. However, it doesn't change the facts about Huckabee.

ROTFL. The point is Dukakis was selected by the voters in your party to represent your party in the Presidential election. Your argument is that Huckabee isn't fit to be President because he released a criminal who murdered after his release. Yet, Dukakis also blindly supported a program which released a criminal to murder again. And your party voted him in as their Presidential nominee.

Hypocrite much?

According to a CBS poll, taken in Oct., nearly 2/3's of Americans approve of the job Bill Clinton did as president. Are they "delusional" as well?

Appeal to the Majority fallacy. Yes, they are delusional if they believe that. The facts show that the American people are unfortunately incredibly ignorant - and they're obviously ignorant of the facts in this matter as well.

Like fine wine, Bill Clinton's presidency improves with age. Especially when compared with the Bush administration. I repeat, and there can be no doubt, Bill Clinton was our finest modern day president.

You really need to get up off your knees and take Clinton's dogma out of your mouth.

He very well may. Certainly, the worst of that system was supporting keeping the Democrats in power in Arkansas. I'm sure he wanted a more level playing field.
You don't level a playing field by releasing a rapist who then commits murder.

He was never investigated for murder or rape.
Never any reason for him to be. Clinton hater fantasies are not sufficient grounds for investigations.

ROTFL. The point is Dukakis was selected by the voters in your party to represent your party in the Presidential election. Your argument is that Huckabee isn't fit to be President because he released a criminal who murdered after his release. Yet, Dukakis also blindly supported a program which released a criminal to murder again. And your party voted him in as their Presidential nominee.

Hypocrite much?
And Dukakis got beat up for it. However, Dukakis didn't pressure a parole board to release Horton as Huckabee did with Dumond. Much different circumstances.

Appeal to the Majority fallacy. Yes, they are delusional if they believe that. The facts show that the American people are unfortunately incredibly ignorant - and they're obviously ignorant of the facts in this matter as well.
I see, when someone doesn't agree with you and the other Clinton haters they are branded as "ignorant", that's old and weak.

You really need to get up off your knees and take Clinton's dogma out of your mouth.
You've already used that statement with Coyote. Could it be you're running out of argument?

You don't level a playing field by releasing a rapist who then commits murder.

Straw Man. That wasn't his intent in releasing the man. I asked you if you had any evidence that was why he made the decision. Clearly, this is just your opinion and the opinion of Republican haters on the left.

Never any reason for him to be.

Yes, there was.

And Dukakis got beat up for it. However, Dukakis didn't pressure a parole board to release Horton as Huckabee did with Dumond. Much different circumstances.

Not much different circumstances - it still goes to judgment. Dukakis' involvement may have been more passive - but it was still under his oversight - and he let a murderer slip through the cracks and kill again. Again, Democrats supported him, yet criticize Huckabee in the same type of scenario. That is hypocrisy.

I see, when someone doesn't agree with you and the other Clinton haters they are branded as "ignorant",

I see you can't refute the information on the link, proving their ignorance. Your failure to address my points is getting old and weak.

You've already used that statement with Coyote.

Because it applies to both of you. If you'd both get up off your knees and take Clinton's dogma out of your mouths, I would stop talking about it.

Straw Man. That wasn't his intent in releasing the man. I asked you if you had any evidence that was why he made the decision. Clearly, this is just your opinion and the opinion of Republican haters on the left.
It was part of an anti-Clinton hysteria (sound familiar?) that had Huckabee convinced that Dumond, who had raped a distant cousin of Bill Clinton when she was just 17 years old, was being railroaded by Clinton. First, Gov. Huckabee tried to commute the sentence of Dumond (who not only had raped before, but had killed someone with a claw hammer). Then when there was a public uproar, he backed off of that plan and instead pressured the parole board to release him instead. All of this started and the murder took place, because of fanatical Clinton haters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/12/04/documents-expose-huckabee_n_75362.html

Not much different circumstances - it still goes to judgment. Dukakis' involvement may have been more passive - but it was still under his oversight - and he let a murderer slip through the cracks and kill again. Again, Democrats supported him, yet criticize Huckabee in the same type of scenario. That is hypocrisy.
Dukakis, because of policy, let a murderer "slip through the cracks". While Huckabee set about to purposefully get Dumond paroled. He even admits to having thoughts of granting clemency to Dumond. The two cases are totally different.

I see you can't refute the information on the link, proving their ignorance. Your failure to address my points is getting old and weak.
Does this overall ignorance also apply to Ron Paul voters? Or, as I suspect, do you believe they are somehow above us mere mortals.

Because it applies to both of you. If you'd both get up off your knees and take Clinton's dogma out of your mouths, I would stop talking about it.
It's obviously particularly galling to you, that very few people take Clinton haters, such as yourself, seriously.

It was part of an anti-Clinton hysteria

Again, according to what evidence?

Dukakis, because of policy,

A policy HE STOOD BEHIND STEADFASTLY.

let a murderer "slip through the cracks". While Huckabee set about to purposefully get Dumond paroled. He even admits to having thoughts of granting clemency to Dumond. The two cases are totally different.

And you just weakened your own argument. Huckabee could have immediately pardoned or granted clemency to the man, but he allowed it to go through the proper channels in the parole system.

Regardless, the cases are not different. Dukakis could have used better judgment and discontinued the furlough program. Huckabee could have used better judgment and stayed out of the parole process. They are both at fault. But you must try and separate Dukakis' actions because it would prove your hypocrisy. Nice try, but you're trapped.

Does this overall ignorance also apply to Ron Paul voters? Or, as I suspect, do you believe they are somehow above us mere mortals.

Ignorance would apply when it's applicable. If you vote yourself into greater debt, into more war, and into higher taxes - you are clearly ignorant. If you vote for candidates who have changed their positions - or don't have verifiable records - you are also clearly ignorant. Ron Paul has never voted for an unbalanced budget. He voted against the Iraq war. He has voted against every single tax increase. And he has never changed his core principles in upholding the Constitution. His supporters choose him precisely because they are knowledgeable about his record. Not because they're voting for who the media gives the most coverage to.

It's obviously particularly galling to you, that very few people take Clinton haters, such as yourself, seriously.

It's obviously particularly galling to you that Bill Clinton will go down in history as a meaningless President - and will be known as the first elected impeached President.

Werbung:

Rape is not a sex crime, it's a crime of violence and of control through violence. Castration doesn't make any real difference in that regard. Also - at least in so far as dogs are concerned for example - once a behavior is learned and practiced enough, castration makes no difference. If a dog is aggressive and mature - castration could take the edge off a little but will make little to no difference in the behavior.

Back