Huckabee Leads 2012 Poll

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/10/17/273522.html?s=al&promo_code=8D4B-1
Twenty-nine percent of Republican voters nationwide say former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is their pick to represent the GOP in the 2012 presidential campaign. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey finds that 24 percent prefer former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney while 18 percent would cast their vote for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich gets 14 percent of the vote while Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty gets 4 percent. Six percent of GOP voters prefer some other candidate while 7 percent remain undecided.

These numbers reflect an improvement for Huckabee since July when the three candidates were virtually even. Huckabee’s gain appears to be Palin’s loss as Romney’s support has barely changed.

The numbers for Huckabee and Romney look even stronger when GOP voters were asked which candidate they would least like to see get the nomination. Pawlenty came on top in that category with 28 percent. Palin was second at 21 percent while 20 percent named Gingrich. Romney and Huckabee were in the single digits with 9 percent and 8 percent, respectively.

Huckabee and Romney are viewed favorably by 78 percent of Republican voters, Palin by 75 percent. Gingrich earns favorably reviews from 69 percent while Pawlenty is less well known and gets a positive assessment from 45 percent of Republicans.
Republican voters are very confident their nominee could be the next president of the United States. Eighty-one percent of the GOP faithful say that it’s at least somewhat likely the Republican nominee will defeat Barack Obama in 2012. Fifty percent say it’s very likely.

Romney leads all prospects among voters who attend church once a month or less. Huckabee leads among more frequent churchgoers. Huckabee holds a huge lead among Evangelical Christians with Palin in second and Romney a distant third. Huckabee and Romney are essentially even among other Protestants while Romney has the edge among Catholics.

Romney leads among Republicans earning more than $75,000 a year while Huckabee leads among those who earn less.
Interesting reading and about every other paragraph is interlaced with this insert promoting dear Sarah Palin's book
Special: Get Sarah Palin’s New Book — Incredible FREE Offer —

I edited them out but thought it was amusing and worth mentioning to the 'few faithful followers' of dear Sarah; that you could click on the option and become a subscription member of Newsmax.com and help them get rid of a few 100 thousand books that they purchased...LMAO

BTW...I liked Huckabee and I do wonder if he'll want to run in 2012? Not that he would have a prayer...I just couldn't imagine getting that many republicans to 1. agree on a knowledgeable person to represent them or 2. that they good get that many republicans to go to the voting booths and 'VOTE' :eek: LMAO

Werbung:
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/...2009/10/17/273522.html?s=al&promo_code=8D4B-1
Twenty-nine percent of Republican voters nationwide say former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is their pick to represent the GOP in the 2012 presidential campaign. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey finds that 24 percent prefer former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney while 18 percent would cast their vote for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich gets 14 percent of the vote while Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty gets 4 percent. Six percent of GOP voters prefer some other candidate while 7 percent remain undecided.

These numbers reflect an improvement for Huckabee since July when the three candidates were virtually even. Huckabee’s gain appears to be Palin’s loss as Romney’s support has barely changed.

The numbers for Huckabee and Romney look even stronger when GOP voters were asked which candidate they would least like to see get the nomination. Pawlenty came on top in that category with 28 percent. Palin was second at 21 percent while 20 percent named Gingrich. Romney and Huckabee were in the single digits with 9 percent and 8 percent, respectively.

Huckabee and Romney are viewed favorably by 78 percent of Republican voters, Palin by 75 percent. Gingrich earns favorably reviews from 69 percent while Pawlenty is less well known and gets a positive assessment from 45 percent of Republicans.
Republican voters are very confident their nominee could be the next president of the United States. Eighty-one percent of the GOP faithful say that it’s at least somewhat likely the Republican nominee will defeat Barack Obama in 2012. Fifty percent say it’s very likely.

Romney leads all prospects among voters who attend church once a month or less. Huckabee leads among more frequent churchgoers. Huckabee holds a huge lead among Evangelical Christians with Palin in second and Romney a distant third. Huckabee and Romney are essentially even among other Protestants while Romney has the edge among Catholics.

Romney leads among Republicans earning more than $75,000 a year while Huckabee leads among those who earn less.
Interesting reading and about every other paragraph is interlaced with this insert promoting dear Sarah Palin's book

I edited them out but thought it was amusing and worth mentioning to the 'few faithful followers' of dear Sarah; that you could click on the option and become a subscription member of Newsmax.com and help them get rid of a few 100 thousand books that they purchased...LMAO

BTW...I liked Huckabee and I do wonder if he'll want to run in 2012? Not that he would have a prayer...I just couldn't imagine getting that many republicans to 1. agree on a knowledgeable person to represent them or 2. that they good get that many republicans to go to the voting booths and 'VOTE' :eek: LMAO

When you look down that list one just has to say... seriuosly... that's all they've got.:D

I mean when you bring in Miss Wasilla into the group with a straight face isn't that a lot lot adding Woody Allen into a college basketball team roster and then saying... now go out there and beat the Lakers?:D

TopGun said:
When you look down that list one just has to say... seriuosly... that's all they've got.:D

I mean when you bring in Miss Wasilla into the group with a straight face isn't that a lot lot adding Woody Allen into a college basketball team roster and then saying... now go out there and beat the Lakers?:D

Great analogy...LMAO

Mike Huckabee won't be the nominee of the Republican Party at all, neither will Newt Gingrich, but Sarah Palin more than likely. The hits she takes from MSNBC constantly, make her a stronger candidate, I believe & Palin could possibly defeat Obama in 2012, with Romney as VP.

Mike Huckabee won't be the nominee of the Republican Party at all, neither will Newt Gingrich, but Sarah Palin more than likely. The hits she takes from MSNBC constantly, make her a stronger candidate, I believe & Palin could possibly defeat Obama in 2012, with Romney as VP.

I would guess no one mentioned in this thread will be the nominee for President.

I'd be willing to bet that a majority of Democrats are hoping that Palin will be the Republican nominee, but no survey has been taken that I know of.

She did help get Obama elected in 2008, so she may do it again!

Romney would make a good choice. He has had some experience bringing enterprises facing financial failure back from the brink. If anyone can do that with the federal government, it would be him.

Why don't we just start drawing the most obscure Republican names possible and start a pool of the most likely to be shoved out front and become the sacrificial lamb...now that sounds like fun!

Kinda reminds me of the way in which poor Sarah was selected..."say look what I found on the Internet" and 3 days later WHAM-MEET MY PUPPET BUT DON'T ASK HER ANY QUESTIONS...:eek:

I would rather have a smart person win the nomination, and see a real debate, with someone with real ideas, someone who knows anything about any major issues....Not that a easy win would not be nice, but its not good for the nation .

issues aside, I have no idea how anyone looks at Palin and says, yea thats the best and brightest we have to offer,....and does not cry right after. The question, who will be her VP? After all they need to be ready in a year when she says its to hard and quits

As far as Huck, I like him as a Person, but not a leader...when we are going into 2010 and the new tech world...I like my leaders to at least belive in evolution.

I like him fine as a person too but I also do not want him running or getting the nom.

A little bit different reasons but at least we agree we both dont want him :)

I still want Mitt Romney

I like him fine as a person too but I also do not want him running or getting the nom.

A little bit different reasons but at least we agree we both dont want him :)

I still want Mitt Romney

Mitt would be an excellent choice, but the evangelical Christian Right would never vote for a Mormon, never mind that Mormon's political views fit theirs to a T, they'd never vote for an infidel.

Werbung:
Back