Huckabee's Willie Horton?

Werbung:
My point exactly. Him being a convicted felon would automatically preclude him from purchasing a gun from an FFL dealer. That does not prevent him from going to a gun show and buying as many guns as he could afford. Or calling anyone who places an ad for a gun for sale in the newspaper, or whereever.
Are gun listings in the local newspaper classified section common in the lower 48 or is it just an Alaska thing?

well we learned in Colorado that you don't need gun checks for at gun shows...its not like they would use them at school. Also can we have Pot Shows? I know its illegal to buy and sell pot , but maybe if we have it at shows, we can buypass that law right?

Cop Killer Shot and Killed - Liberals everywhere mourn his death and want an investigation to determine if the cops used too much force.

Cop Killer Shot and Killed - Liberals everywhere mourn his death and want an investigation to determine if the cops used too much force.

Yes, I think you are right, the cops will be investigated for brute force.
His sister helped him with his gun shot and was arrested last night. I am sure there will be a huge movement to have her released without any charges.

Yes, I think you are right, the cops will be investigated for brute force.
His sister helped him with his gun shot and was arrested last night. I am sure there will be a huge movement to have her released without any charges.

So, that's where he went to get his wound treated. I've been expecting him to surface at an emergency room somewhere.

Now you've made a prediction, and we can see if you're right.

So, that's where he went to get his wound treated. I've been expecting him to surface at an emergency room somewhere.

Now you've made a prediction, and we can see if you're right.

It should be interesting. I think they should throw the book at her, but only because the crime he did was so horrible. Under a different situation it would be understandable to help, but not one like this.

It should be interesting. I think they should throw the book at her, but only because the crime he did was so horrible. Under a different situation it would be understandable to help, but not one like this.

You might know more about her role than I do at this point. Frankly I dont know much about her situation right now. But this could be oddly reminiscinent of Dr. Mudd back in 1865. Or it could be aiding a fugitive and therefore should be subjected to the full force of the law. I dont know yet. Reading what I have just while typing this is leading me to think she is more accomplice.

Does anyone realy wounder how people get insulted on here? How the **** am I suppose to respond to this kind of crap with out? Logic? facts? reason? I think its clear they would be of no use...But a a nice ****************************************************************** *********************** ***** ....would feel pretty damn good right now....Pretty soon who am I going to debate on here when this is the crap the right is posting.....For all the right wing posters on here, its sad so few are worth anything to debate...

Pandora...how does it feel to know that I actuly view you as one of the most sane right wingers left on here? For as much as I go after you and think your still crazy? :)

Does anyone realy wounder how people get insulted on here? How the **** am I suppose to respond to this kind of crap with out? Logic? facts? reason? I think its clear they would be of no use...But a a nice ****************************************************************** *********************** ***** ....would feel pretty damn good right now....Pretty soon who am I going to debate on here when this is the crap the right is posting.....For all the right wing posters on here, its sad so few are worth anything to debate...

Pandora...how does it feel to know that I actuly view you as one of the most sane right wingers left on here? For as much as I go after you and think your still crazy? :)

There are some who rely on fact and logic, others who throw their lot in with the "right" or the "left" and substitute directionality for independent thought and are immune to facts that don't support their biases. Sad, but true, and it affects both sides. Pan is pretty far right, but still uses logic. Maybe she'll be a middle of the roader one day:D

Here's an update on the cop killer story

You might know more about her role than I do at this point. Frankly I dont know much about her situation right now. But this could be oddly reminiscinent of Dr. Mudd back in 1865. Or it could be aiding a fugitive and therefore should be subjected to the full force of the law. I dont know yet. Reading what I have just while typing this is leading me to think she is more accomplice.

I dont know about Dr Mudd, I will check it out.

After this guy shot the 4 cops he went to his sister who bandaged him up. He was shot in the torso or something, then she gave him money and perhaps a car. Then she called the police and said he went a different direction than he did.

I totally understand wanting to help your family but there are times you just dont even when you want to. This is one of those cases.

I dont know about Dr Mudd, I will check it out.

After this guy shot the 4 cops he went to his sister who bandaged him up. He was shot in the torso or something, then she gave him money and perhaps a car. Then she called the police and said he went a different direction than he did.

I totally understand wanting to help your family but there are times you just dont even when you want to. This is one of those cases.

Is this 'assumption' that you've posted about the very same sister that has been hysterically crying and denying that she would willingly help/assist her brother who is INSANE:confused: Please, keep in mind that the man was armed and dangerous and basically not giving a SH!T about any form of humanity but looking for assistance where ever and from whom ever he could get it either by volunteers or by force! :rolleyes:

You judge so quickly all things that you don't have all the finite details of...HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN, is that all that you've learned from the thought processes of RUSH LIMBAUGH/GLEN BECKS of the world? No Wonder...tsk, tsk, tsk!

Is this 'assumption' that you've posted about the very same sister that has been hysterically crying and denying that she would willingly help/assist her brother who is INSANE:confused: Please, keep in mind that the man was armed and dangerous and basically not giving a SH!T about any form of humanity but looking for assistance where ever and from whom ever he could get it either by volunteers or by force! :rolleyes:

You judge so quickly all things that you don't have all the finite details of...HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN, is that all that you've learned from the thought processes of RUSH LIMBAUGH/GLEN BECKS of the world? No Wonder...tsk, tsk, tsk!

I have no idea if the woman I am talking about is the same sister you are talking about. I dont know how many sisters he has. The one I am speaking of was arrested before he was killed.

Poor poor Mike Huckabee.

That reminds me this wasn't the first time he let a killer go free to kill again. He's such a slow learner with all that "he's a killer but he's found Jesus now BS" that maybe instead of a limo Mike should be riding around in the short bus for slow students.:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Poor poor Mike Huckabee.

That reminds me this wasn't the first time he let a killer go free to kill again. He's such a slow learner with all that "he's a killer but he's found Jesus now BS" that maybe instead of a limo Mike should be riding around in the short bus for slow students.:rolleyes:

Keep talking about him and go to all the forums you can find, I never want him to run again. I just cant stand him

Back