Hunter biden cant afford child support ? How cheap of a sob is he ?

You go into an asylum before he goes to jail. You have a severe mental illness about him.

I'm still waiting for Obama and Hilary to be in jail. But nothing happened. You jerks are all piss and wind and no guts.
Yes poor hunter worth 230 million and crying he cant afford child support poor little thing life is so unfair to him

Werbung:
Yes poor hunter worth 230 million and crying he cant afford child support poor little thing life is so unfair to him
No. That is not what it says. Here is the correct wording.
You are wrong again. Here is what was said. He did not say he couldn't afford it.

Hunter Biden is asking a judge to recalculate his child support payments to an Arkansas woman, citing "a substantial material change" in his "financial circumstances, including but not limited to his income."

Note "recalculate" and "substantial material change".

Read it before you make a goose if yourself.

No. That is not what it says. Here is the correct wording.

You are wrong again. Here is what was said. He did not say he couldn't afford it.

Hunter Biden is asking a judge to recalculate his child support payments to an Arkansas woman, citing "a substantial material change" in his "financial circumstances, including but not limited to his income."

Note "recalculate" and "substantial material change".

Read it before you make a goose if yourself.
Yes when your worth 230 million the first place you cut expenses to your son .
To bad he lost that Ukraine money and Russia but china has his back.

Yes when your worth 230 million the first place you cut expenses to your son

To bad he lost that Ukraine money and Russia but china has his back.
How do you know he's worth that much because I doubt it?
He lost nothing in Ukraine. That's more bullshit an innuendo fabricated by you. More lies. You know nothing.

How do you know he's worth that much because I doubt it?
He lost nothing in Ukraine. That's more bullshit an innuendo fabricated by you. More lies. You know nothing.
yes he lost a 50,000 a month job !!!!!

Werbung:
Back