I am a leftist and this is my creed

Webrockk

originally posted by Webrockk 09 December 2009 - 12:48 PM

Repeat after me:

I am a Leftist, I am enlightened, and this is my creed.

I desire government entities to control all aspects of my life, and more importantly, the lives of others.

I require personal "cradle to grave" security to be provided and funded by those other than myself.

In the interest of fairness and compassion, I demand the rights of the "Haves" be trampled in favor of the rights of the "Have Nots"

I am in favor of world government to be implemented by the U.N.

I destest, and am embarrassed by America's stature as a global super power.

I believe:

All foreign conflicts can be settled with simple diplomacy.

Americans alone must pay for the perceived destruction of the earths environment and climate.

Military spending is wasteful, unnecessary and enables the world's enlightend inhabitants to perceive America as a nation of bullies.

National security efforts trample my rights to privacy.

Achievers are merely lucky.

Global warming / climate change has been scientifically proven to be caused by man, and can be thwarted by transferring America's wealth to developing nations

Illegal immigrants are not criminals, and deserve the same rights and public benefits I demand.

Free national health care is a fundamental right to be funded by the wealthy.

Wind power, solar power, bio feuls, and hybrid / electric vehicles are viable alternatives to drilling for domestic oil, mining and processing coal or building nuclear power plants and oil refineries.

The concept of "God" is dangerous, offensive and counter productive.

Mortals may conveniently decide the fate of those in the womb.

All that disagree with me are evil, wrong, and subject to ridicule, personal insults and physical attacks.

All media, with the exception of conservative programming, is fair, balanced and unbiased and reports only the truth.

Foreign war criminals and terrorist deserve the same constitutional rights I enjoy.

The ACLU is concerned with the rights of all citizens.

Few, outside the realm of my political ideologies are deserving of free speech rights.

Political correctness and Multi-culturism has ended divisiveness and racism, and will continue to foster cultural harmony, and must be expanded, while common sense, individual freedom and independant thought must be eliminated, regulated or restricted to promote the ideals of the collective.

Law abiding citizens in posession of legal firarms are dangerous rednecks, potential right-wing militia members and domestic terrorist that must be disarmed.

Politicians with a "D" following their names are intelligent, honest, thoughtful and free from scandal, while politicians with an "R" following their names are evil, ignorant, heartless, lying, adulterous, war mongering, corporate shills.

ACORN is a bi-partisan, unbiased, law abiding organization concerned with promoting the general welfare and voting rights of all citizens regardless of political affiliation. DITTO: SEIU.

The U.S. constitution is merely a collection of gentle suggestions.

I am a Leftist, I am enlightened, and this is my creed.

Werbung:
Repeat after me...

I am a Rightie.

I waste my energy coming up a straw man depictions of leftists,

because I just don't have any better way to spend my time.

Repeat after me...

I am a Rightie.

I waste my energy coming up a straw man depictions of leftists,

because I just don't have any better way to spend my time.

& when I'm not doing that....I post fake photos & videos on forums trying to scam my fellow members into believing I'm right. :)

Ah, my communist friend Devil. How go's it comrade? Nice try with your BS earlier with that lefty poll, and then your attempt to wiggle free after I busted you cold was a sight the whole forum enjoyed!

A joy....an absolute effing joy!

Ah, my communist friend Devil. How go's it comrade? Nice try with your BS earlier with that lefty poll, and then your attempt to wiggle free after I busted you cold was a sight the whole forum enjoyed!

A joy....an absolute effing joy!

Always a pleasure to talk to my psychotic, delusional friend. You never did respond as to which sheets are more comfortable to wear to those late-night meetings........Percale or Muslin? (I'm gonna guess Percale...They seem softer)

That is a very good list. It states clearly what leftists believe.

Hey Libs, please tell us if you disagree with any points on the list.

Come on now. Come forward. Don't be shy.

How predictable....the reliable, and oft used "I don't have a counter to your arguments, and cannot truthfully or cohesively present mine, so you're just a racist" defense by a leftist that gets his rearend handed to him on a regular basis....nice.

Joy.

Thank you.

I compiled it after many years of personal experience residing in the belly of the beast.

(please feel free to add to it...they're and endless source of material and (amusement, if they weren't so dangerous))

What argument?

Straw man fallacies aren't something to be countered... just laughed at and ignored.

Ok Lefty, why don't you dispute my "strawman" list...point by point, with an explanation as to why each isn't true.

(I Love watching the despicable worms crawl out of the woodwork)

Do you agree with the opposite of everything on the list? Does the term anti-liberal describe you completely?

Do you agree with the opposite of everything on the list? Does the term anti-liberal describe you completely?

It does me...

I left my delusional politiacal views behind when I abandoned my hippie commune in the 70's. I can assure you, "the progressive agenda" is well known by me....and either you leftist sheep are completely oblivious to the implications of progressivism, or you are wholly complicit in obfuscating the truth behind your motives.

(For the run of the mill, boots on the ground leftist, I suspect the former...no one can be so utterly ignorant to willingly relinquish their own liberty)

or you are wholly complicit in obfuscating the truth behind your motives.

Or we're out to take over the world so we can send you to collective farms to wear itchy wool overalls and gather wheat with your bare hands. I'm sorry you've fallen privy to our diabolical plans. Now we have no other choice but to secretly inject your food with drugs and send mind controlling transmissions over the airwaves.

And believe me, we are watching you, every moment.

Really.

I can prove it to you.

You have a little piece of spinach stuck between your teeth... and that nose hair could really use a trim... just sayin'.

Werbung:
I desire government entities to control all aspects of my life, and more importantly, the lives of others.

You know when you sitting on the can and taking a big dump?

There's really nothing more pleasurable than a government entity controlling how big my sphincter is.

I personally just can't get enough of it.

Back