I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

I am not asking you, I am Fucking telling you! Fantasy based religions should be banned.

I do not swear much, but with so many believers of fantasy around, ---

Some here will defend fantasy based religions; --- even as they see that stupid people who infest what could be decent creeds are the causes of much evil. I say stupid because that is what the root cause of fantasy belief is.

Islam is as Christianity was before it matured. Islam will mature in 2050. Est. The tipping point of belief.

Does the West really want to suffer fantasy based religions for that long?

Just so you will know. I owe one of those religions quite a bit for past help; but religions based on fantasy are proving to be an evil that we, --- in terms of evolving ideologies, --- can surly do without.

The Eastern religions, notably some forms of Buddhism are superior.

I would ask all those who follow fantasy based religions, to look back at the blood soaked history of your particular creed, one of many, and ask yourself why, in these modern days, you support a fantasy based religion.

I am not a nice guy but I know evil when I see it and fantasy based religions are evil.

Do you agree or are you believer in fantasies?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
That you haven't been banned from this forum is what I question.

Do you wake up and look for ways to insult people or do you just get off on trolling? It's hard to tell. I really don't think you're trolling though. I think the hate is real.

Instead of calling for the banning of religion [it's been attempted in the past, achieving the opposite of what was intended] what we should all be against is organized religion. An end to it would permanently end religion-related conflicts in the world.

Why not just let each person live their own life and do as they please in regards to religion.
What each person really knows about religion--is never a matter of polite discussion.

Atheists spend their entire lives spinning wildly in circles around gravel parking lots like metal whirligigs in a never-ending display of the purest form of insanity. Which is--trying to convince anyone else of anything you are certain of. It is the very essence of lunacy.

I suspect the Bishop of Nowhere has been unhinged for a very long time--as demonstrated here for all the world to see.

Anyway--that religion was the basis of rules of engagement and laws to control human nature--is beyond question.
History itself tells the story.

That you haven't been banned from this forum is what I question.

Do you wake up and look for ways to insult people or do you just get off on trolling? It's hard to tell. I really don't think you're trolling though. I think the hate is real.

Indeed it is. I hate all immoral religions and creeds like Christianity and Islam.

Why don't you?

Regards
DL

Instead of calling for the banning of religion [it's been attempted in the past, achieving the opposite of what was intended] what we should all be against is organized religion. An end to it would permanently end religion-related conflicts in the world.

I agree and have noted that most of that conflict is from idol worshiping religions like Christianity and Islam.

Regards
DL

Why not just let each person live their own life and do as they please in regards to religion.

Yours is an immoral suggestion and shows that you have no social conscience. You will not likely understand the following.

--------------

For the evils of religion to grow, read any scripture literally.

Any and all harmless beliefs are allowed by Gnostic Christians. We know that any myth can be internalized for good results and as esoteric ecumenists, we enjoy knowledge of all the myths that man has created about Gods.

When there is a victim is when that view changes. Then you see why Christianity annihilated Gnostic Christianity. We do not let the evils of forced literalism go unopposed. To a tyrant like Constantine, we were poison. One of his first commands to his new Church was to kill off the free thinkers and of course, his new tool, his Church, did as bid. It was quite a ride for free thought for the next 1,000 years.

How can a Gnostic Christian, --- and any other free thinking moral person, --- not judge other's morals when seeing someone hurt other because of the same Church's teachings today?

Can you ignore such things if you have decent morals? Impossible. Especially with Islam pulling the same murderous, freedom stifling ****.

We must discriminate and judge constantly. Every law is a compulsion on all of us to judge.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

They also do much harm to their own fellow adherents.

African witches and Jesus

Jesus Camp 1of 3

Death to Gays.

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

I often find that telling people what to do as the opposite effect than what you want, as people never like being told what to do. Wouldn't discussing it and trying to win people round with your thoughts and opinions be better?

Also, who are you aiming your post at? Is there anybody that has the right to stand up in the world and say "all religion will be banned"?

I often find that telling people what to do as the opposite effect than what you want, as people never like being told what to do. Wouldn't discussing it and trying to win people round with your thoughts and opinions be better?

Also, who are you aiming your post at? Is there anybody that has the right to stand up in the world and say "all religion will be banned"?

Any government has a right to ban whatever it likes.

Religions exist at the pleasure of the people and governments. They answer to governments, governments do not answer to religions.

Seems Angola has better sense than most nations.

Regards
DL

As I mentioned in other posts, you can't ban major religions because too many people believe in them. Also, you won't be able to pursuade most people away from the major faiths, even with mass propoganda. If one feels they cannot handle the influence of religion, the best course of action is live in more liberal areas where religion has less influence.

Why is religion so strong? It's because it's heavily ingrained in the culture.

Why is religion so strong?

Maybe the better question is why are people so afraid of religion that they feel the need to ban it?

No one is forcing a religion on this person. He has the freedom to choose it or not, as should everyone else.

Honestly, I don't even know why I respond in these threads. It just gives this guy more to feed on.

Maybe the better question is why are people so afraid of religion that they feel the need to ban it?

No one is forcing a religion on this person. He has the freedom to choose it or not, as should everyone else.

Honestly, I don't even know why I respond in these threads. It just gives this guy more to feed on.

But you are correct. People only wish to ban that which they fear, or don't understand.

The "Gnostic Bishop" is, by definition, one who "possesses knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters". To this point he has only proven his own ignorance, and lack of knowledge.

Islam will mature in 2050

Considering the Qur'an is considered the verbatim word of god, there is not chance of it ever being modified, therefore I'm not sure why you assume 2050 would be a plausible date for Islam to 'mature' it just simply won't happen.

On a wider, issue, it would be impossible to ban religion. Even if you banned religious meetings and books, parents could still pass on such knowledge to their children.

Considering the Qur'an is considered the verbatim word of god, there is not chance of it ever being modified, therefore I'm not sure why you assume 2050 would be a plausible date for Islam to 'mature' it just simply won't happen.

On a wider, issue, it would be impossible to ban religion. Even if you banned religious meetings and books, parents could still pass on such knowledge to their children.

Have you ever read the Qua'ran? Most of what is being preached by the Islamist's, or the West, is pure perversion just as the Bible is perverted by so many.

Werbung:

I tend to agree with you, and just because something gets banned, doesn't mean the end of it. In fact what normally happens is that it just gets driven underground, possibly becoming even more dangerous than what it was before.

Back