I can Prove God Does NOT exist

Werbung:
Armchair, you dissapoint again. You really had my hopes up for an epic rant of religious intolerance, something I just can't get enough of.

Dodging me huh,
Alright, Then I believe in the native creator...the Raven.

Lots of Russian Orthodox out here. Ill take up the Christian version.

Before Israel was granted as the Jewish homeland Alaska was talked about as being a possible location for it said homeland in front of the UN assembly back in the day.

Also in Anchorage, which is a very very diverse community, there are quite a few Budhists. So Ill take that up...whatever is gonna get me the punch line here im down for it. The anticipation is killing me!

On a side note, and keep in mind I live in the middle of nowhere and know everyone in my town. I was in the mall in Anchorage and saw 5 Monks walking through the mall in the full orange robes etc...wearing white bunny boots. I had to walk away and crack up out of thier vicinity.

Dodging me huh,
Alright, Then I believe in the native creator...the Raven.

Lots of Russian Orthodox out here. Ill take up the Christian version.

Before Israel was granted as the Jewish homeland Alaska was talked about as being a possible location for it said homeland in front of the UN assembly back in the day.

Also in Anchorage, which is a very very diverse community, there are quite a few Budhists. So Ill take that up...whatever is gonna get me the punch line here im down for it. The anticipation is killing me!

On a side note, and keep in mind I live in the middle of nowhere and know everyone in my town. I was in the mall in Anchorage and saw 5 Monks walking through the mall in the full orange robes etc...wearing white bunny boots. I had to walk away and crack up out of thier vicinity.

watch out, Monks know kung fu. or something.

Raven...he's a pretty neat character. Kind of like Coyote.

Speaking of mystical K-9 creatures, I just got home from a little drive and saw two wolves on the side of the road. It was dark and all I saw at first was glowing eyes. Then drove by and there was no mistaking it.

Oh I am a very polite person, especially in face to face encounters. I would never say anything remotely disrespectful to them.

Do you know what bunny boots are?
http://www.bunnyboots.com/
I recomend the FAQ section here.

They are an Alaskan staple. Surplus military boots that are very bulbous, but amazingly warm. It could be -30 and I am wearing ankle socks because otherwise my feet sweat. If you were to go over your boots in water, such as falling through ice. You simply dump the water out, and put your foot back in and you will still generate body heat. Developed in the 50s I believe.

Every good Alaskan has them. So I guess these monks. Damn fine Alaskans.

Come on ACG, tell me how you can prove got doesnt exist.

Oh I am a very polite person, especially in face to face encounters. I would never say anything remotely disrespectful to them.

Do you know what bunny boots are?
http://www.bunnyboots.com/
I recomend the FAQ section here.

They are an Alaskan staple. Surplus military boots that are very bulbous, but amazingly warm. It could be -30 and I am wearing ankle socks because otherwise my feet sweat. If you were to go over your boots in water, such as falling through ice. You simply dump the water out, and put your foot back in and you will still generate body heat. Developed in the 50s I believe.

Every good Alaskan has them. So I guess these monks. Damn fine Alaskans.

Come on ACG, tell me how you can prove got doesnt exist.

all these christians are like:

35cb0956bc30413854ab41770fd4b430.jpg

but the fact remains,

6a4da42f62be70cf9ae5fb82fcb91303.png

and just for giggles...

6faa68d45060d490d98d11a3f5c03a97.jpg

Werbung:
Back