I Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

Rjohnson

(This is a poem that I wrote about Hillary.)

Because of the allegations that have come out against Hillary Clinton, she's a person who I don't trust.
Hillary's supporters don't want me to tell you this but I must.
Because of these allegations, I can't and won't trust her to run this country.
If I was a politician who was facing such allegations, people wouldn't vote for me.
I don't trust Hillary to be in The Oval Office.
She shouldn't be elected, I firmly believe this.
If you're going to vote for her, you have that right but what I've said had to be mentioned.
I don't think that Hillary Clinton is trustworthy and I have to bring that to people's attention.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
I don't trust anyone over the age of 3, or maybe 5. And even then I keep a close eye on them.

Cosby had a funny bit about kids being honest, basically ask that little kid with crumbs on his lips if he's been in the cookie jar to see how honest he is.

I don't trust anyone running for, or holding, any office, or see why anyone should. Or anyone discussing those subjects. That's the nature of ideology. At best, they mislead, or misrepresent. Anyone who wants to deal in truth should avoid discussion of politics or religion, and stick to subjects such as mathematics or engineering.

Cosby had a funny bit about kids being honest, basically ask that little kid with crumbs on his lips if he's been in the cookie jar to see how honest he is.

Is it wise to bring up the words Cosby and kids in the same sentance, no matter what the point is that your making, haha.

Werbung:
Wasn't banging chilluns that I heard.
Still a funny guy.

Not that we've heard, but that doesn't mean it wasn't happening. I wouldn't fancy letting him babysit my 2, 14 and 16 year old daughter's anyway, put it that way...

Back