I have a feeling something big might happen tommorow

Werbung:
Well after all these events happening with Syria,Libya and the NYC Bomb plot i thought Israel was gonna attack IRAN. They wanna catch IRAN sleeping. Thats when theyre gonna do it. When you hear a bunch of stuff events from the Middle east thats when Israel is gonna attack them.

Well after all these events happening with Syria,Libya and the NYC Bomb plot i thought Israel was gonna attack IRAN. They wanna catch IRAN sleeping. Thats when theyre gonna do it. When you hear a bunch of stuff events from the Middle east thats when Israel is gonna attack them.
Considering Obama has said in the past he would send our jets to intercept the Israeli jets, Israel might just wait until next yea!

You think being a muslim might have something to do with? Wanting Israel to go back to the 1967 boundaries? Snubbing Netanyahu more than once? Supporting the muslim brotherhood?

Just askin ....

Obama is not a Muslim. the 67 bounderies have been US policy since forever...get smarter ..also he Supports the Muslim Brotherhood? really how? DON'T bother I know your pathetic reason..we still give money to Egypt...well get what we give it to Israel as well...and Reagan gave money to Saddam, I guess that makes him a Saddam Loyalist? Whats more sad is that the Right wing drones on this site will not even call you on such pure bulshit as calling the President a Muslim..

edited for cotent

Obama is not a Muslim you mindless idiot. the 67 bounderies have been US policy since forever...get smarter ..also he Supports the Muslim Brotherhood? really how? DON'T bother I know your pathetic reason..we still give money to Egypt...well get what we give it to Israel as well...and Reagan gave money to Saddam, I guess that makes him a Saddam Loyalist? Whats more sad is that the Right wing drones on this site will not even call you on such pure bulshit as calling the President a Muslim..

Obama is a muslim--said so himself.
Claims to have converted to Christianity--and expects you to take that on faith.
Says the "sweetest sound he ever heard" was the muslim call to prayer--from the minarets in Indonesia.
What more proof do you want?
One of those checkered flags held on his head with a fan-belt like Yasser Arafat?

Obama is a muslim--said so himself.
Claims to have converted to Christianity--and expects you to take that on faith.
Says the "sweetest sound he ever heard" was the muslim call to prayer--from the minarets in Indonesia.
What more proof do you want?
One of those checkered flags held on his head with a fan-belt like Yasser Arafat?

Thats all the proof I need that your clueless.

Werbung:
Back