I sometimes can't explain to Dems what's wrong about Obama. Here's one thing.

Yo Daddy!

As is made clear by everything from campaign donations to the IRS jihad, the bureaucracy is the Left, and the Left is the bureaucracy. Elections will be held, politicians will come and go, but if you expand the power of the bureaucracy, you expand the power of the Left, of the managers and minions who share Barack Obama’s view of the world. Barack Obama isn’t the leader of the free world; he’s the front man for the permanent bureaucracy, the smiley-face mask hiding the pitiless yawning maw of total politics.

Jan. 1, 2023

SUBSCRIBE

LOGIN

POLITICS & POLICY

The Front Man

Share Comments Listen to article

By KEVIN D. WILLIAMSON

November 24, 2013 11:00 PM

President Obama is the nominal leader for permanent bureaucracy.

Conservatives have for years attempted to put our finger upon precisely why Barack Obama strikes us as queer in precisely the way he does. There is an alienness about him...

Werbung:
If you click on the link I posted to the OP, you'll have access to an audio reading of this National Review article from 2013.

It might be the first time you have actually seen evidence of normal people exhibiting a personal characteristic called, "foresight."

And while you may be aware of the Democrat version of foresight, the Conservative version actually resembles the events this writer predicted and was insightful enough to see.

Democrats never make accurate predictions.

Government is only the problem when Republicans are in charge.
They have no agenda except disruption and gaining power for themselves. Oh, and tax cuts for their big donor corporations so they can get more and bigger donations for themselves.
Nothing for the people... Ever.

That's not what the writer finds to be true, iinm.

Shall I post his words, or will you find them yourself?
"They have no agenda except disruption and gaining power for themselves. Oh, and tax cuts for their big donor corporations so they can get more and bigger donations for themselves.
Nothing for the people... Ever."

I notices you ignored this part of the post. What do you think is the Republican party agenda? What have the Republicans done for the people at large? Oh... Since Nixon.

"They have no agenda except disruption and gaining power for themselves. Oh, and tax cuts for their big donor corporations so they can get more and bigger donations for themselves.
Nothing for the people... Ever."

I notices you ignored this part of the post. What do you think is the Republican party agenda? What have the Republicans done for the people at large? Oh... Since Nixon.
You remind me of someone rescued from the sinking Titanic who wasn't aware of his good fortune.

The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election (6:13)​

i think the problem was that obama was an intelligent mature non-white person, and republicans prefer trump moron types.

Werbung:
H

As is made clear by everything from campaign donations to the IRS jihad, the bureaucracy is the Left, and the Left is the bureaucracy. Elections will be held, politicians will come and go, but if you expand the power of the bureaucracy, you expand the power of the Left, of the managers and minions who share Barack Obama’s view of the world. Barack Obama isn’t the leader of the free world; he’s the front man for the permanent bureaucracy, the smiley-face mask hiding the pitiless yawning maw of total politics.

Jan. 1, 2023

SUBSCRIBE

LOGIN

POLITICS & POLICY

The Front Man

Share Comments Listen to article

By KEVIN D. WILLIAMSON

November 24, 2013 11:00 PM

President Obama is the nominal leader for permanent bureaucracy.

Conservatives have for years attempted to put our finger upon precisely why Barack Obama strikes us as queer in precisely the way he does. There is an alienness about him...

The article is a classic handpicked hate essay from a right wing group you worship and it's also a continuation of how I proved to you he saved the American economy.
Youre as weak as piss godbotherer.

Back