I Want to Know Why I Should Vote For Obama, Not Why I Shouldn't Vote For Romney

Texas_tea

Obviously, the Obama campaign is going to continue to run a campaign of bashing Romney and not mention any of the issues that face our Country. They really cannot run on Obama's record, this we all know, but I would like to give some of our liberal friends on the the board a chance (if they can) to please explain to me why I should vote for Obama based on Obama's efforts alone.

I don't want to even hear Romney's name mentioned. No blaming Bush, the rich or any other of that liberal nonsense.

Tell me how Obama has succeeded on any subject, how this is a good thing and why I should vote for 4 more years of it.

Other than saying Romney sucks, at least this woman is clear on why she wants to vote for Obama.

So, please, I wonder if our liberal friends can name anything that Obama has done, how it's good for the Country and why anyone should consider voting for 4 more years of it.

Werbung:
well duh Tex... because it was all Bush's fault
My point exactly ....

Where are all our liberal friends to post why Obama's "accomplishments" should be voted for another 4 years ....

Who cares what Romney says.... what about Obama's record?

Why should we vote for 4 more years of this BS?

I will attempt to answer for the libs.

Many are merely shills for the D party. They vote D because to them D good R bad. Its that simple. These types are the real dupes. They have been told by the MSM and D politicians that Rs are evil and they believe it.

Some will vote for Big Ears because he protects and expands the welfare state. This is good in their minds because they want free stuff...see any posts by our beloved leading site lib, Pockets for proof of this type of D voter.

Some will vote for BO because he protects and enriches public and private unions. So, the union vote is his.

Nearly all African Americans will vote for him because he is black and liberal.

Some will vote for him because he wants to tax the rich. Income redistribution is big to these types. They believe the rich are evil.

So in conclusion, its not about what he has done, its about what he and his party stand for.

well duh Tex... because it was all Bush's fault

This is pretty much the truth. I know a lot of people who are going to vote for Obama, mostly UAW members, and I hear the "failed policies of the Bush era" line all of the time.

If she only knew Reagan started the "free phone" program. Wireless phones started to became part of the program in '08
The "Lifeline Program” was started in 1984 to provide free phones to low income families. The legislation was put in place to make sure that everyone had the ability to contact “emergency services and government services, not as a free gift to buy votes with taxpayer dollars so it's recipients can text all their homies. Considering cell phones have limited services and are not a necessity, I am sure that the Obama phone is not what Reagan envision with this program.

The Lifeline Program has grown from $772 million in 2008 to $1.6 billion under the President’s Obama's watch. This I am sure Reagan would have been against.

The only people who vote for democrats are--
Racists; those who get free money/benefits from those who pay taxes. Simple as that.
The democrat plan for decades. The communist model.

The only people who vote for democrats are--
Racists; those who get free money/benefits from those who pay taxes. Simple as that.
The democrat plan for decades. The communist model.
I agree, however, there are plenty of misinformed democrat voters out there as well who think they still belong to the democrat party of Bill Clinton. I would still want to believe that even some of them would come onto this thread and make an argument for why someone should re-elect Obama.

But, like Cruella posted ..."I hear cricket's!"

Outside America, normally people with the mentality of our Obama phone friend, live in some trashed out mud hut in a a third world country. It is the very Freedoms and Liberties that she is forfeiting with that mentality that allows her to live in better conditions!

Werbung:
Outside America, normally people with the mentality of our Obama phone friend, live in some trashed out mud hut in a a third world country. It is the very Freedoms and Liberties that she is forfeiting with that mentality that allows her to live in better conditions!

She should be restored to the Motherland. All expenses paid.

Back