I wonder

the annoying thing

Im sitting here sipping on a bottle of expensive bourbon my woman got me .
I was just wondering if Boris the church burner and ricky Retardo and me could sit down with a nice bottle of bourbon some nice cheeses and brown bread maybe some pickled eggs and beet a bit of sweet onion and have a civilized talk. I think we would have more in common then we think. And we all.might learn something.
Of course it could go well or a verbal argument with nasty words or some one getting a a ass whipping . Every one going to jail or plan another meeting .
Who knows ?
What do you think would happen ?

Werbung:
I was just wondering if Boris the church burner and ricky Retardo and me could sit down with a nice bottle of bourbon some nice cheeses and brown bread maybe some pickled eggs and beet a bit of sweet onion and have a civilized talk. I think we would have more in common then we think. And we all.might learn something.
Of course it could go well or a verbal argument with nasty words or some one getting a a ass whipping . Every one going to jail or plan another meeting .
Who knows ?
Rather than observe your alcoholism and culinary selection, I'd rather spend my time watching paint dry. You have nothing to offer me or society. That could be why you want company.

Who knows ?

i think you would continue your weird obsessions and stupid nicknames like "ricky retardo".

i find it amusing that you think of women's names when you talk to men. more of your obsession with gays and trannies? lol
No not at all you corn nut I ran across a woman on line that uses that in her e mail so I took a shot her name was Jill figured it might be a off chance it was you

I think we could all find out were more alike then we think and that scares Boris and Ricky retardo a lot . they need to think as me as being a gun crazed rick republican who's insane .

Im not any of these things Imm just a person who cares about our nation and is concerned about race relations the safety of our community's and its children . The spread of killer drugs like meth and heroin and fentanyl and holding our politicians to what they say and claim . I'm concerned about the spending of our nation and the effects .

I think we could all find out were more alike then we think and that scares Boris and Ricky retardo a lot . they need to think as me as being a gun crazed rick republican who's insane .

Im not any of these things Imm just a person who cares about our nation and is concerned about race relations the safety of our community's and its children . The spread of killer drugs like meth and heroin and fentanyl and holding our politicians to what they say and claim . I'm concerned about the spending of our nation and the effects .

nothing you do scares me. well except that you vote. I think you are an anti-american who desperately obsesses about gays, trannies, hunter, etc., and accuses our president of being pro-sex trafficing of chiildren based on being too lazy to even read an article you posted.

nothing you do scares me. well except that you vote. I think you are an anti-american who desperately obsesses about gays, trannies, hunter, etc., and accuses our president of being pro-sex trafficing of chiildren based on being too lazy to even read an article you posted.
You're welcome to your opinion . My your in a hurry spelling all those words wrong this morning .Better watch it when 68 boy wakes up and burns a blunt he will be after you.

Werbung:
I Do not support the gun carry bill in Florida going around .
All states should have a course and training and live fire and gun law and handling course and background check for cc . Yet they attack me over it . I support common sense laws that do not affect our rights guess they only support the radical policy's .

Back