I would absolutely close down some mosques

PLC1

Staff member
so says the Republican front runner:

And closing some mosques,” Varney added. “Would you do the same thing in America?”

"I would do that," Trump replied. "Absolutely, I think it’s great. I know they have a lot of proposals over there. If you go out and you go fight for ISIS, you can't come back.”

“Can you do it?” Varney asked the reality TV star.

"Why can't you do it?" Trump replied. "You can do it here."

“Can you close a mosque?" Varney insisted. "I mean, we do have religious freedom.”

“Well, I don’t know,” Trump stated. “I mean, I haven’t heard about the closing of the mosque. It depends, if the mosque is, you know, loaded for bear, I don’t know. You’re going to have to certainly look at it.”

He doesn't say whether he would actually issue a decree to abolish the First Amendment, or simply ignore it and issue an executive order to close any mosque he finds to be "loaded for bear."

Werbung:
See what the result of letting BO ignore the constitution is ?
Obviously can't do that but you can watch what the poobahs in there say and do and act upon that

See what the result of letting BO ignore the constitution is ?
Obviously can't do that but you can watch what the poobahs in there say and do and act upon that
There you go! If we, by some act of total insanity, actually elect Trump our president, we can blame the resulting mess on Obama.

There you go! If we, by some act of total insanity, actually elect Trump our president, we can blame the resulting mess on Obama.
No, not what I said.
Private citizen turned potential candidate makes a statement that before 2008 would have been roundly dismissued but n o w is not can be attributed to some no longer seeing the constitution as being the supreme law of the land.
Is everyone decrying BO threatening to infringe on keeping and bearing arms via executive order ?
Sadly no.

No, not what I said.
Private citizen turned potential candidate makes a statement that before 2008 would have been roundly dismissued but n o w is not can be attributed to some no longer seeing the constitution as being the supreme law of the land.
Is everyone decrying BO threatening to infringe on keeping and bearing arms via executive order ?
Sadly no.
No, but they are making up stories about him coming to confiscate guns. That story has done wonders for the industry.

Werbung:
Back