I would like to have your help

JordanMcBride

I have a younger brother who has been psychologically alter over the past year into a scizo-effective nut.....I realize many people develop these psychological conditions, but his seemed to strangly manifest with a connection to the internet......He has been constantly complaining that their are outside influences that are purposely messing with him.....Oddly enough about a year ago I notice a influence online as well, but ignored it after awhile and it went away........

I need to know if any of you have heard of anything like this.....Have you heard any stories about goverment, corporation, or universities like MIT manipulation the minds of people online.....I just need to make sure nothing like that is possible.....

He is a person on this site....his screen name is Irishone21

Werbung:
Ok, I don't want this to sound like an interrogation or anything because I want Irishone to get help and for you to gain peace of mind about these "influences" but why do you share an IP address with irishone then?

He used this computer last time he was here......He lives in Kingsville with his father, he does not seem to be online that much at home anymore

Werbung:
Back