Ice Cube: Black Americans Haven’t Gained Much After Voting Democrat for Decades

DonKiRo

FRISCO, TEXAS - JULY 02: Ice Cube looks on during the game between the Tri-State and the Killer 3's in BIG3 Week Three at Comerica Center on July 02, 2022 in Frisco, Texas. (Photo by Tim Heitman/Getty Images for BIG3)
Tim Heitman/Getty Images for BIG3
DAVID NG26 Oct 2022702
2:55
As the midterm elections draw closer, prominent Democrats are having trouble connecting with black voters who are fed up with soaring inflation, out-of-control crime, and the non-stop influx of illegal aliens. In a 2021 interview that has gone viral again, rapper and actor Ice Cube explained that black Americans haven’t really gained much after voting Democrat for decades.
Ice Cube sat down with journalist Graham Bensinger last year for a conversation in which he said the Biden administration has so far failed to engage in a meaningful way with his “Contract with Black America” — his manifesto that puts forth a “blueprint to achieve racial economic justice.”
“They haven’t done anything to act on it. I’ve had one conversation with an assistant to the president but no talk with the president. No other movement,” he said. “We’re still working though."

I believe Blacks should, either play the race card smarter, or abandon it.

If they want to use their race to get ahead, they should only vote for those who give them something in return.

As it stands now, Blacks are loyal to Democrats who do nothing for them after the election.

This advice, if followed perfectly, would help perpetuate a racist dynamic in our society and government.

A bad thing.

The better way for America might be to move toward an equal society where race is absent from govt. or policymaker's decisions.

Werbung:

FRISCO, TEXAS - JULY 02: Ice Cube looks on during the game between the Tri-State and the Killer 3's in BIG3 Week Three at Comerica Center on July 02, 2022 in Frisco, Texas. (Photo by Tim Heitman/Getty Images for BIG3)'s in BIG3 Week Three at Comerica Center on July 02, 2022 in Frisco, Texas. (Photo by Tim Heitman/Getty Images for BIG3)
Tim Heitman/Getty Images for BIG3
DAVID NG26 Oct 2022702
2:55
As the midterm elections draw closer, prominent Democrats are having trouble connecting with black voters who are fed up with soaring inflation, out-of-control crime, and the non-stop influx of illegal aliens. In a 2021 interview that has gone viral again, rapper and actor Ice Cube explained that black Americans haven’t really gained much after voting Democrat for decades.
Ice Cube sat down with journalist Graham Bensinger last year for a conversation in which he said the Biden administration has so far failed to engage in a meaningful way with his “Contract with Black America” — his manifesto that puts forth a “blueprint to achieve racial economic justice.”
“They haven’t done anything to act on it. I’ve had one conversation with an assistant to the president but no talk with the president. No other movement,” he said. “We’re still working though."

I believe Blacks should, either play the race card smarter, or abandon it.

If they want to use their race to get ahead, they should only vote for those who give them something in return.

As it stands now, Blacks are loyal to Democrats who do nothing for them after the election.

This advice, if followed perfectly, would help perpetuate a racist dynamic in our society and government.

A bad thing.

The better way for America might be to move toward an equal society where race is absent from govt. or policymaker's decisions.
Never. USA will never relinquish their inherited racism.
Take the George Floyd thing.
White man kills a black man and half the population support the murderer.
No racism there.

Never. USA will never relinquish their inherited racism.
Take the George Floyd thing.
White man kills a black man and half the population support the murderer.
No racism there.

Show the links that support what you just said. Where in the hell did you get that half of the country supported the murderer? You are a lying piece of shit!

77% of adults polled agree with the conviction of Dereck Chauvin.

Almost nobody in the country supported what Chauvin did. For some the issue was whether it was manslaughter or murder.

I started a thread a while back about race relations in our country where I went into significant detail why blacks are struggling economically compared to other groups. Nobody challenged what I said.

Poor family structure and low IQ are the 2 main reasons blacks do not do as well. Teaching them to hate and blame in no way helps to improve the situation.

Democrats do not challenge black men to take responsibility for their children and they want blacks to be angry and bitter.

Show the links that support what you just said. Where in the hell did you get that half of the country supported the murderer? You are a lying piece of shit!

77% of adults polled agree with the conviction of Dereck Chauvin.

Almost nobody in the country supported what Chauvin did. For some the issue was whether it was manslaughter or murder.
ALMOST NOBODY???
You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
The country is awash with racists and has been since the first black slave arrived.

They might have supported the prosecution of chauvin but that doesn't mean they aren't racist. It's the guilt.

27% of our country is neither black or white and there are many people in power who are not white.

Anybody who frames racial issues to day in simple 1950s black vs white is a clueless idiot. If a black person is discriminated against it is almost as likely the person doing it it is not white as white. Working as a nurse for over 30 years 70% of the people who hired me and were in charge of me were not white.

I started a thread a while back about race relations in our country where I went into significant detail why blacks are struggling economically compared to other groups. Nobody challenged what I said.

Poor family structure and low IQ are the 2 main reasons blacks do not do as well. Teaching them to hate and blame in no way helps to improve the situation.

Democrats do not challenge black men to take responsibility for their children and they want blacks to be angry and bitter.
Here we go again. The resident narcissist is instructing others towards his way of thinking.
Who do you think you are?
why didn't you GOP do something about it other than exploitation?
what steps did Trump do to rectify it or any other republican?

Dont you bleat to me about how holy you are. You racist pos.

While Ice Cube's comments ring true I still take issue with the general attitude behind them.

It is not a question of waiting for somebody to do for you. This is a major attitudinal problem in the black community. They always are looking for somebody else to improve their neighborhoods, schools families. It is never what are we going to do to make these things better it is when is somebody else going to do that.

When you do not take responsibility for yourself and your own you can never improve.

ALMOST NOBODY???
You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
The country is awash with racists and has been since the first black slave arrived.

They might have supported the prosecution of chauvin but that doesn't mean they aren't racist. It's the guilt.

Show me the link that says 50% of Americans supported the murderer. That is what you said. You are a liar.

Awash with racists? You mean like Joe Biden and you?

Why is racism only a white thing? Blacks murder white people at 2X the rate white people murder blacks. So blacks cannot be racist?

You are out of your depth on this.

Here we go again. The resident narcissist is instructing others towards his way of thinking.
Who do you think you are?
why didn't you GOP do something about it other than exploitation?
what steps did Trump do to rectify it or any other republican?

Dont you bleat to me about how holy you are. You racist pos.

Do something about what?

2/3 of black kids grow up without a responsible male parent in the family. That is the number one cause of poverty and crime in this country.
Average black IQ is only 85 which limits them in many higher paying professions. Some guy with a 79 IQ is not going to be a chemist. A guy with an 86 IQ is not going to be a programmer for Microsoft.

Do something about what?

2/3 of black kids grow up without a responsible male parent in the family. That is the number one cause of poverty and crime in this country.
Average black IQ is only 85 which limits them in many higher paying professions. Some guy with a 79 IQ is not going to be a chemist. A guy with an 86 IQ is not going to be a programmer for Microsoft.
Why would he have that IQ?
Because the white population see him as virtually sub human and not worthy of an education. It's been going in for centuries.

Show me the link that says 50% of Americans supported the murderer. That is what you said. You are a liar.

Awash with racists? You mean like Joe Biden and you?

Why is racism only a white thing? Blacks murder white people at 2X the rate white people murder blacks. So blacks cannot be racist?

You are out of your depth on this.
No I'm not. Any country in earth recognises the racism here and no amount of pathetic justifications will change that.
Not even narcissistic arrogant racist like you.
You should be ashamed to quote those statistic but offer nothing to rectify it.
Start with your blessed GOP closing voting booths which are predominantly black and don't tell me you lot don't support it.
You've quoted how blacks usually are democrats and I know you will suppress anything to have you party in govt. Don't lie about that.

You and all the white supremicists think the same.
Google racism by whites in usa and quote that you lying fraud.

While Ice Cube's comments ring true I still take issue with the general attitude behind them.

It is not a question of waiting for somebody to do for you. This is a major attitudinal problem in the black community.
So it's the blacks fault for not getting the same privileges as whites. Remember segregation?
They always are looking for somebody else to improve their neighborhoods, schools families.
Of course they are because they are always getting suppressed by whites not fellow blacks.
It is never what are we going to do to make these things better it is when is somebody else going to do that.
You can't pull your socks up if you have none on. Ring any bells idiot.
When you do not take responsibility for yourself and your own you can never improve.
Of course not when they don't get the same privileges.

Are you completely blinded by your ignorance? What your saying is historical justification for suppression.

After Katrina, if that state was a white dominated area, would GWB done more? Of course but not while they can get away with doing nothing because there's no votes in it for them.
No racism there though. Perish the thought.

Why would he have that IQ?
Because the white population see him as virtually sub human and not worthy of an education. It's been going in for centuries.

Average black IQ in the USA is in the mid 80s. That is not my opinion. Not sure who "he" is.

We basically have free public education from age 3 to 17 in this country and many states offer free college. We do here in Tennessee.

Again you are a bold faced liar.

Werbung:
I'm not going round and round with a lying piece of trash.

Constantly depicting blacks as victims is a way of saying they are inferior. Smart people are not victimized by dumb people.

Boris is a white supremacist spouting a white superiority ideology.

As I said this is a country where 40% of the population is not white. Why would whites be wholly responsible for why somebody gets an education or not?

There are 27 non white ethnic groups that have higher incomes than whites in this country.

Back