If 20% of our kids think the Holocaust is a myth, do we want Democrat teachers and administrators in charge of our schools?

Holocaust deniers like david irving are linked to right wing extremist groups. The left does like israel, but that has nothing to do with re-writing history.

No, I just mean that they should have started with cultural exchange, or any unrelated forms of communication that would allow ordinary people to meet, if not for any other purpose than to talk about the weather. In order to very evil things to others, they must often be reduced to something that most people are not. In this case, the physical situation on the ground has provided that distance.
Let me get this straight: Hamas murders 1,200 in a sneak attack on women & children and a music festival and Israeli's failed to communicate? You're too fucked up to even qualify as plain stupid.

Werbung:
No, I just mean that they should have started with cultural exchange, or any unrelated forms of communication that would allow ordinary people to meet, if not for any other purpose than to talk about the weather. In order to very evil things to others, they must often be reduced to something that most people are not. In this case, the physical situation on the ground has provided that distance.
You don't know that there are Muslims and Palestinians who live uneventfully as citizens of Israel.

And you don't know that the violence is MOSTLY promoted by the Arab Muslims neverending hatred of Jews, in compliance with Islamic scriptures.

Do you think you should stop spewing b.s. and start documenting your assertions with links to facts?

You don't know that there are Muslims and Palestinians who live uneventfully as citizens of Israel.

And you don't know that the violence is MOSTLY promoted by the Arab Muslims neverending hatred of Jews, in compliance with Islamic scriptures.

Do you think you should stop spewing b.s. and start documenting your assertions with links to facts?
Here, educate yourself.

Let me get this straight: Hamas murders 1,200 in a sneak attack on women & children and a music festival and Israeli's failed to communicate? You're too fucked up to even qualify as plain stupid.
If they did, they did this AFTER there had been no communication for a very long time. The massacre does not justify the past, does it?

If 20% of American young adults actually believe the Holocaust is a myth, isn't that proof that Democrats can't be trusted to teach our kids?
How is that connected to democrats?
I'll bet to teach that is not in the curriculum and never was.
It might be their parents are Jew hating conspiracy nuts. That's sounds about right ay?

If 20% of American young adults actually believe the Holocaust is a myth, isn't that proof that Democrats can't be trusted to teach our kids?
It's better to teach them facts rather than the stupidity and ignorance and lies surrounding the existence of a god.

I don't think that 20% of young adults believe the Holocaust was a myth. I do doubt that they think much about it at all. Nor do they think about all the Vietnamese, Iraqis and Afghanistanis that the US has killed in its idiotic and useless invasions.

If they have any damn sense, they will realize that the future is what is important and they will vote to erase the moron Trump from any chance of ever being president. Because that is the real danger.

I would like for children in public schools to be protected from promotion of wickedness and depravity, but as for me personally my wife and I sent all my kids to our Christian school.
I bet they will be real whizzes at math, civics and history.

I bet they will be real whizzes at math, civics and history.
My kids consistently scored well above the national average of public-school students of their age groups on standardized tests, but they did inherit above average intelligence levels from their ancestors on both sides of their family dating back a few generations.

My kids consistently scored well above the national average of public-school students of their age groups on standardized tests, but they did inherit above average intelligence levels from their ancestors on both sides of their family dating back a few generations.
Must have skipped a generation

Werbung:
I want to tell you something you don't like to hear, the israeli democracy is probably doomed. The reason is that the orthodox jews have a huge number of children, and this shifts the political center farther and farther to the right. Therefore Netanyahu thought he could dismantle the legal system and invade and annex Gaza, while the US was preoccupied with Trump. He seems to have failed. But the long term trends are in his favor. So whether it is him, or another person in the future, liberals and seculars in Israel will eventually face difficulties. Unless of course, something happens. Some new person with wider appeal, some new event, who knows. We can't predict everything.
This seems to be a likely prediction. Israelis have a huge percentage of intellectuals, but they have few children. The fanatical Ultra-Orthodox excel at reproduction and simplistic and ignorant views.

Back