If Ya' Wanna' Be A Big, "Bad", Gun-Totin' "Patriot"...

Werbung:
...shouldn't you be a little quicker-on-the-draw, than the next person??

:confused:
So what is the context here Shaman. She's with her husband. Someone whom she evidently trusts. Did he do it while here back was turned. How about when she was asleep.

You think that because people want to protect themselves they are bad. Maybe all the outcomes won'tl be positive, but i'd like to think, the opportunity to defend oneself is better than just being a victim.

So what is the context here Shaman. She's with her husband. Someone whom she evidently trusts. Did he do it while here back was turned. How about when she was asleep.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeee.....whatever happened to that sure-fire protection of a bed-side gun??????????????????

:confused:

4,847 Posts? No, 4,847 bumper stickers. They are much safer I suppose, than to actually post a statement of position on any particular subject and then be in a position to actually have to defend it. You scrawl graffiti on the wall of a "forum". You are not an asset to those of us on the left.

Your point is?
Who, exactly, is being protected....when you've got a couple nuts (including one who had to show-her's-off, at a kids' soccer-match....and, showed-her-hand, to her old-man, in the process) who shouldn't even own guns????

Yeah....guns were a security-issue, for them.

:rolleyes:

(At least the herd o' pinheads got thinned-out, a bit...and, no one, else, was injured.)​

A majority of people simply want to protect tthemselves and their families.

Then I would Suggest not having a gun in your house unless you have a specific threat...as this is the far more likey case of gun violance in the home vs some random Standger going after you.

One day people will figure out that, most murders, and rapes and such....are not bye stangers...they are buy family and freinds.
Unless you live in gangland maybe)

Then I would Suggest not having a gun in your house unless you have a specific threat...as this is the far more likey case of gun violance in the home vs some random Standger going after you.

One day people will figure out that, most murders, and rapes and such....are not bye stangers...they are buy family and freinds.
Unless you live in gangland maybe)
Yeah.....maybe......​

I'm glad for the people that have the opportunity of living in safe neighborhoods. Given your propensity to be on the liberal side of many arguments, I'm confused by your opposition to guns ownership.

From my point of view if no one owned guns then the advantage goes to the people most physically dominant. Isn't the liberal position that the meek shall inherit the earth? That we should all be equal? Tell a 5' 100lb woman, who works the night shift at the local hospital, how she's safer with all the guns taken off the streets. How is she equal when you have just reverted us back to a time when there is no equalization to brute force?

I do get your point, that some people are too dumb to own a gun, but many of those same people are too dumb to own a car or have kids too.

Many people are too dumb to vote. Yet, they do.

Case in point: the re-re-re-re-re-election of Patrick Kennedy, John Kerry, and Barney Frank.

Werbung:
Many people are too dumb to vote. Yet, they do.
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif

Right-Wingers NEVER Disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!

Back