I'll be gone

PLC1

Staff member
for a week cruising the Mexican Riviera. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, you know, stimulating the economy by spending money and all.:D The cost of internet in the ship is $2 a minute, so there will be no surfing or posting during that time. I'm leaving tomorrow, Saturday at midday.

If you've made a post or a PM than needs attention, I'm not ignoring you. I'm gone.

Werbung:
for a week cruising the Mexican Riviera. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, you know, stimulating the economy by spending money and all.:D The cost of internet in the ship is $2 a minute, so there will be no surfing or posting during that time. I'm leaving tomorrow, Saturday at midday.

If you've made a post or a PM than needs attention, I'm not ignoring you. I'm gone.

Isn't that the area that is having the hurricanes??? Or are you on the gulf side and not the west coast side?

Isn't that the area that is having the hurricanes??? Or are you on the gulf side and not the west coast side?

Had a hurricane. It's a tropical depression now. I had a little talk with Isis and Posieden. He got a little huffy when I couldn't spell his name, but she's fine with no hurricanes.

Had a hurricane. It's a tropical depression now. I had a little talk with Isis and Posieden. He got a little huffy when I couldn't spell his name, but she's fine with no hurricanes.

Well it is a 'FULL MOON' and that brings out the underworld loonies and it will make the tides higher {can't remember which coast it has that affect on}...just be-careful those 'Mythical Gods' can be very, very fickle and can/will change their minds!!!

I love the Mexican Riviera. Have a wonderful & safe trip my friend.

Werbung:
Back