Illegals numbers under biden

the annoying thing

Werbung:

estimates go from 4.9 million to 5,5 million as the number of illegals that have come in under Biden in less than 2 years from all over the world. This is not sustainable and costing our nation a fortune flooding our school system our medical system etc. we need to round them all up and start deporting them

Well. It's funny you should mention that because here are the statistics when Trump was in power. You will note there was lots of spit and bluster but very little done.

Oh the sins if the holier than thou.

Well. It's funny you should mention that because here are the statistics when Trump was in power. You will note there was lots of spit and bluster but very little done.

Oh the sins if the holier than thou.

Trump isnt president in case you didn't notice boris now go back to sleep .

Trump isnt president in case you didn't notice boris now go back to sleep .
You gutless wimp. You belch propaganda like a exhaust smoke but when challenged your full throttle reverse.

How many people has Biden detained on the border since his presidency?
I know the answer but I'd like you to publish it to embarrass you further. I know you won't because you cant even research what impeachment means. You're still in hiding after I kicked your pile ridden old butt over that ignorant blurt.
See how good you are with that little issue.

You gutless wimp. You belch propaganda like a exhaust smoke but when challenged your full throttle reverse.

I know the answer but I'd like you to publish it to embarrass you further. I know you won't because you cant even research what impeachment means. You're still in hiding after I kicked your pile ridden old butt over that ignorant blurt.
4.9 to 5.5 million have come in under Biden and lots of them were single men criminals sex offenders ms 13 Terriots and more typical democrat voters

lol how many he detained is nothing as he lets most of them enter dun dun

Here read and learn something if possible https://www.gop.gov/biden-admin-rel...el-despite-surge-in-illegal-border-crossings/

also boris now multiply that times 5,5 Millon po far

Last edited:
lol how many he detained is nothing as he lets most of them enter dun dun

Here read and learn something if possible https://www.gop.gov/biden-admin-rel...el-despite-surge-in-illegal-border-crossings/

also boris now multiply that times 5,5 Millon po far
Dickhead. I didn't dispute you figures. I showed what is being done.
Keep in mind, whites and your slaves invaded the country first. Nothing new to see here.

Dickhead. I didn't dispute you figures. I showed what is being done.
Keep in mind, whites and your slaves invaded the country first. Nothing new to see here.
O so its ok for illegals to invade and it wasn't whites or blacks who invade first . The first were what were called native Americans .
Nothing is being done boris nothing . Biden Made it possible and created the problem .
Next issue dun dun I have never owned a slave some of us were slaves I sure of that.

O so its ok for illegals to invade and it wasn't whites or blacks who invade first . The first were what were called native Americans .
Nothing is being done boris nothing . Biden Made it possible and created the problem .
Next issue dun dun I have never owned a slave some of us were slaves I sure of that.
The first are what is called aborigines. It was whites who named them native Americans.

I am pleased with bidens response to letting them in. He has compassion regarding violence and poor living standards. I approve of everything he does.
Get a bit of that up you.

The first are what is called aborigines. It was whites who named them native Americans.

I am pleased with bidens response to letting them in. He has compassion regarding violence and poor living standards. I approve of everything he does.
Get a bit of that up you.
Lol so they called them selves aborigines and you know that how boris ? did biden wave hunters magic crack pipe and transport you back in time a few thousand years and also teach you to speak a native american language ?

Werbung:
Lol so they called them selves aborigines and you know that how boris ? did biden wave hunters magic crack pipe and transport you back in time a few thousand years and also teach you to speak a native american language ?
No. It's easy. The thing with low IQ people is the understanding of their English language is not well understood. Check the meaning of the word.

Back