Im afraid this commerical is right about our future

steveox

Because American voters dont use their heads and vote right. American voters make dumb choices like George HW Bush ,Clinton, GeorgeW Bush and now Obama. American Society is no where near where it was during the 18th and 19th centuries. The American Society of the 18th and 19th centuries didnt voted for liberals until 1860 they elected the first liberal negro lover Abraham Lincoln. Then 50 years later they voted an progressive Woodrow Wilson. Now because we voted for George HW Bush ,Clinton, GeorgeW Bush and now Obama America might not last long. It might just break up like the Soviet Union did back in 1991.

Werbung:

Because American voters dont use their heads and vote right. American voters make dumb choices like George HW Bush ,Clinton, GeorgeW Bush and now Obama. American Society is no where near where it was during the 18th and 19th centuries. The American Society of the 18th and 19th centuries didnt voted for liberals until 1860 they elected the first liberal negro lover Abraham Lincoln. Then 50 years later they voted an progressive Woodrow Wilson. Now because we voted for George HW Bush ,Clinton, GeorgeW Bush and now Obama America might not last long. It might just break up like the Soviet Union did back in 1991.

This is a joke, right? You are just trolling these threads? Please God just be trolling these threads.

This is a joke, right? You are just trolling these threads? Please God just be trolling these threads.

ummm, ok so I gather you don't agree with Steve. fair enough. well its not in "Humor" so I take that to mean Steve posted it as he agrees with the content. now you can refute it or otherwise offer up an alternate view, ignore it or make an accusation of trolling on a longstanding member on the basis of your seven posts here.

the choice is yours.

ummm, ok so I gather you don't agree with Steve. fair enough. well its not in "Humor" so I take that to mean Steve posted it as he agrees with the content. now you can refute it or otherwise offer up an alternate view, ignore it or make an accusation of trolling on a longstanding member on the basis of your seven posts here.

the choice is yours.

It was not the video (Which I could easily take issue with) that I was refuting If he only posted the video then fine, we can talk. However, there was more to what he was saying. Specifically,
the first liberal negro lover Abraham Lincoln.
. Furthermore, in another post, found here:https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...-change-the-united-nations.15386/#post-190300 he said:

So why not break up America? Look how Russia dissolved their union,,They broke up the ukraine,Lithuania,Belarus and Other soviet block states. Russia is getting better in economics because of the break up. So why not this Idea North Carrolina,South Carrolina,Georgia,Florida,Alabama,Mississippi,Louisina,Texas,Oklahoma,Arkansus,Tennesee,Kentucky and Virgina become The Confederate states of America. California,Nevada,Arizona,New Mexico,Colorado,Utah,Oregon,Washington,Alaska and Hawaii become Pacific States of America. And the rest still remain United States of America.

Drivel such as this calls into question the credibility of the poster, who is either:
1.) Incredibly ignorant
2.) Incredibly out of touch with reality.
3.) Trolling the board.

Either way, the title of, "Well known member" clearly is one earned by posting numerous replies or starting threads and does not speak to the quality or the content of said threads (I honestly had no idea that this was a union forum). Now you can stand by this nonsense and attempt the defense of the indefensible, or you can call a spade a spade and agree that this individual is crazy.

The choice is yours.

Im not Trolling. You dont even know what an true American is. Todays society doesnt take what is happening seriously. Why you think the Supreme Court is out of whack? Its presidents like Clinton,Bush and Obama is why its out of whack. Bush did not make good choices and nether did Clinton or Bushs daddy. Bush was a dumb president and Obama IS DUMBER. Look even Mitt Romney isnt a good candidate nether. Simply the voters dont make common sence votes. Its the commitees job to tell the deligates to overturn the voters choice and the last 10 conventions they have not put the right candidate in. If Mitt Romney is Nominated then Its Sarah Palins job to jump in. Sarah Palin is just as good candidate like Reagan was cause If Mitt Romney gets in the White House then theyre gonna be more stupid supreme court justices. So why not break up America into 3 countries just like Russia did. Maybe things will improve.

It was not the video (Which I could easily take issue with) that I was refuting If he only posted the video then fine, we can talk. However, there was more to what he was saying. Specifically, . Furthermore, in another post, found here:https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...-change-the-united-nations.15386/#post-190300 he said:

Drivel such as this calls into question the credibility of the poster, who is either:
1.) Incredibly ignorant
2.) Incredibly out of touch with reality.
3.) Trolling the board.

Either way, the title of, "Well known member" clearly is one earned by posting numerous replies or starting threads and does not speak to the quality or the content of said threads (I honestly had no idea that this was a union forum). Now you can stand by this nonsense and attempt the defense of the indefensible, or you can call a spade a spade and agree that this individual is crazy.

The choice is yours.

well well, so you can make something of a case, good.

I do agree that Lincoln was no negro lover. he was a text book racist searching for a reason to disrupt the emerging power of the south.

well well, so you can make something of a case, good.

I do agree that Lincoln was no negro lover. he was a text book racist searching for a reason to disrupt the emerging power of the south.

Why didnt voters back then chose a democrat like they should had chosen Douglass. Back then Democrats were no liberals. Why you think Jefferson owned slaves? And if Douglass became president that war wouldnt took place and Slavery wouldnt been abolished.

Why didnt voters back then chose a democrat like they should had chosen Douglass. Back then Democrats were no liberals. Why you think Jefferson owned slaves? And if Douglass became president that war wouldnt took place and Slavery wouldnt been abolished.

slavery would have gone away on its own as mechanization was about to make large labor pools obsolete. but there would have been no war to claim nearly 600k lives and 40% of the economy. isn't it strange that the rest of the world got over slavery without bloodshed ? much of it before Lincoln ? But Lincoln needed the war.

Werbung:
Thats my point. This American society just dont think before voting. Blacks and Hispanics have their minds all made up. They will vote democrat no matter what. In fact they dont listen to the issues.

Back