I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Gipper

Hi Everybody! I sure have missed you guys and I am sure you all missed me too. How nice it is to be back. You guys did miss me right?

I will do my very best not insult you and use inappropriate language. I plan to take sensitivity training. I hear it really works and gets one in touch with their feminine side. So, please bear with me.

Werbung:
Hi Everybody! I sure have missed you guys and I am sure you all missed me too. How nice it is to be back. You guys did miss me right?

I will do my very best not insult you and use inappropriate language. I plan to take sensitivity training. I hear it really works and gets one in touch with their feminine side. So, please bear with me.

Hey welcome back, You better PM me your email just in case :)

I am glad you are back :)

Thanks Pandy. You don't mind if I call you that do you? Others here apparently don't like my humorous twists to their screen names.

Which part of outer Siberia did you get sent off too? Funny, that we didn't run into each other;)

Which part of outer Siberia did you get sent off too? Funny, that we didn't run into each other;)

Well I kinda think we were sent to different gulags.

Now so we are clear, I can't refer to you as asscawiper any more? :D

I was just having some fun with your screen name. And feel free to call me whatever you like.

Werbung:
Well I kinda think we were sent to different gulags.

Now so we are clear, I can't refer to you as asscawiper any more? :D

I was just having some fun with your screen name. And feel free to call me whatever you like.

Hey...it weren't me that reported you...I was just ignoring your butt, hell I didn't even know you were gone...it all happened so fast. And believe me, I've been called much worse my more important people ;)

Back