"I'm number 4 !" BH Obama

dogtowner

Staff member
as in best presidents ever, I kid you not

of course considering who he ranked himself behind, this laughable self assessment makes perfect sense.

from the full interview (as opposed to what actually aired on 60 Minutes.

The president’s claim didn’t air in the show’s Dec. 11 television broadcast but was included in the full interview video that CBS posted on its website that day.

The “60 Minutes Overtime” video shows Obama telling correspondent Steve Kroft:

“The issue here is not going be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln — just in terms of what we’ve gotten done in modern history. But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we’ve got a lot more work to do.”

that last sentence is positively chilling in this context.

is he planning to kill half a billion Americans like Lincoln, go for worst depression ever like FDR or finish making America a totally entitlement society like LBJ wanted ?

Werbung:
as in best presidents ever, I kid you not

of course considering who he ranked himself behind, this laughable self assessment makes perfect sense.

from the full interview (as opposed to what actually aired on 60 Minutes.

that last sentence is positively chilling in this context.

is he planning to kill half a billion Americans like Lincoln, go for worst depression ever like FDR or finish making America a totally entitlement society like LBJ wanted ?

The guy is completely delusional. But then, most radical leftists are.

yea, all he has done is just about evrything one can reasonably expect him to do be able to do forgin policy wise...so of course in your minds he has done nothing..

Very sorry he has not started any mindless wars for you to cheer for, and or cheer for and then get bored of because its not cool enough to watch on TV.

yea, all he has done is just about evrything one can reasonably expect him to do be able to do forgin policy wise...so of course in your minds he has done nothing..

Very sorry he has not started any mindless wars for you to cheer for, and or cheer for and then get bored of because its not cool enough to watch on TV.

we would be better off had he done nothing in foreign policy but sadly that is not an option.

I am still trying to figure this out...when ever something positive is said about Lincoln, he is proudly point out as a republican did that...but the bad...well Blame that on Liberals or something.

Must suck being so bad that Americans Elected him 4 times...he should have been great on the econ like you know ...Bush ...Wait I forget thats all Obamas fault even though he was not in office. Wait no its not Bushes Fault...its Congress...Until a dem is in office then its the white house again....

but I forget Reagan was a God, all other presidents sucked.

we would be better off had he done nothing in foreign policy but sadly that is not an option.

Ok, Enjoy the Taliban run Afganistan, the war on Iraq going forever, and a Living Bin Ladin. And I hope all those Arabs enjoy there murdering dictators,...after all just because they are people does not mean they should have rights or freedom, unless its helpful to what you want.

Werbung:
you guys ever get tired of that one? Sorry he can't be like Bush and screw up very 5 min when he talks. Then again I bet your one of the special people who thinks he does not realy know how many states there are.
Yeah ... right .... Bush may have screwed up every 5 minutes but, at least they were his screw-ups and not a teleprompter error in front of a bunch second graders :D ...

Back