I'm Proud Of D. J. Trump For Not Attending Fox Debate ;)

David Jeffrey Spetch

*I can't blame Donald J. Trump one bit. No reflection on Trump that I am an activist who exposes homosexual activist for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be and my pleasure to gang up on them. I wouldn't walk onto one of their sets and allow them to edit while attempting to further slander me with their rhetoric while twisting their every question with irrelevant slants because that's what pathetic liars deceivers and discriminators do the bunch of bias imbeciles they prove to be.*

I'm rooting for you from Canada Donald J. Trump and I know you can do allot of positive things for not just the USA but in reflection all of America too. I'd even let you hire me, but I have too many important things for the globe to do as I am confident you are long since aware plus I think you got this anyway ten fold. Now go kick some back side and make us proud ;)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...re-replacing-megyn-kelly-as-debate-moderator/

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
It's time to put an end to moderators who grandstand--like Megyn.
She created this problem. Not Trump.
Fox will regret this. Dearly.
And maybe dump washed-up folks like Juan Williams and sadly, Charles Krauthammer.
Keep George Will so we can observe him descend into supporting Communists next.

The sooner we remove glamorous entertainers from the news--the sooner we will get--THE NEWS.

It's time to put an end to moderators who grandstand--like Megyn.
She created this problem. Not Trump.
Fox will regret this. Dearly.
And maybe dump washed-up folks like Juan Williams and sadly, Charles Krauthammer.
Keep George Will so we can observe him descend into supporting Communists next.

The sooner we remove glamorous entertainers from the news--the sooner we will get--THE NEWS.

Perhaps we should also remove the entertainers from the political world. Trump is a coward, and a liar, and if he cannot stand up to scrutiny then he does not deserve to be President.

Having said that, I agree with you about the world of news also. Time for Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Schultz, Sharpton, etc. to go.

BTW, maybe Trump should not have called women "bimboes", etc.

Perhaps we should also remove the entertainers from the political world. Trump is a coward, and a liar, and if he cannot stand up to scrutiny then he does not deserve to be President.

Having said that, I agree with you about the world of news also. Time for Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Schultz, Sharpton, etc. to go.

BTW, maybe Trump should not have called women "bimboes", etc.

Trump is what he is--and if people could elect someone like Obama--there are no longer any limits whatsoever.
At least Trump likes the country he lives in--as opposed to Mr. & Mrs. Obama.

Last edited:
Miz Kelly violated the cardinal sin of making herself the story. She wanted a career defining moment on the biggest stage if her career and she got it. Problem is its not the definition she wanted. Or Maybe it was but she does not strike me as stupid.

Trump is what he is--and if people could elect someone like Obama--there are no longer any limits whatsoever.
At least Trump likes the country he lives in--as opposed to Mr. & Mrs. Obama.

And before Obama they voted for Bush twice:

http://www.rense.com/general39/waron.htm

Rense.com

No Food, No Armor, No Ammo -
Bush's Troops Fight
War On The Cheap
By Dawn House
The Salt Lake Tribune
8-3-3

The optimism, pride and bravado of American Marines in Kuwait bellowed from Lance Cpl. Terry Davis in a letter to his parents in Utah last March. "Our intentions are to invade and occupy Iraq. There are no limitations," he wrote. "This makes us incredibly dangerous. With no politicians pulling on our reins, we will take the fight all the way. Every single individual in the Iraqi armed forces will either surrender or die."
Waiting in Kuwait for the invasion to begin, Davis and others in Fox Company had reason for optimism -- they were, after all, part of the greatest military force on Earth.

But on March 19, the night before the 2nd Battalion, 23rd Regiment, crossed the Iraqi border, Marines in Fox Company, drawn mainly from Utah and Nevada, learned they would not have armored vehicles equipped with powerful weapons. Instead, they would ride into combat in soft-sided trucks with few heavy arms.
"It was probably one of the scariest things I had ever been told," Cpl. Scott Lee of Ogden wrote to his wife. "Everyone was freaking out. I had Lance Cpl. Arnold give me a [LDS priesthood] blessing, and he asked for one in return."

In the days of fighting their way to Baghdad, Davis' and Lee's battalion, honored by the Reserve Officers' Association as the nation's finest Reserve infantry unit, found they were short on ammunition, hand grenades, signal devices, chemical weapon detectors and heavy guns.
The Marines had to share night vision goggles and body armor. They ended up stripping needed equipment from wounded and injured comrades. They had no spare parts to repair weapons, radios, trucks or Humvees. Until the end of the fighting, they didn't even have spare tires.

Because they did not have a satellite radio, their headquarters frequently lost contact with higher command -- contact necessary for learning the evolving war strategy and in calling for airstrikes, artillery or medical evacuation helicopters.

Miz Kelly violated the cardinal sin of making herself the story. She wanted a career defining moment on the biggest stage if her career and she got it. Problem is its not the definition she wanted. Or Maybe it was but she does not strike me as stupid.

Well, she is a lawyer, LOL

And before Obama they voted for Bush twice:

http://www.rense.com/general39/waron.htm

Rense.com

No Food, No Armor, No Ammo -
Bush's Troops Fight
War On The Cheap
By Dawn House
The Salt Lake Tribune
8-3-3

The optimism, pride and bravado of American Marines in Kuwait bellowed from Lance Cpl. Terry Davis in a letter to his parents in Utah last March. "Our intentions are to invade and occupy Iraq. There are no limitations," he wrote. "This makes us incredibly dangerous. With no politicians pulling on our reins, we will take the fight all the way. Every single individual in the Iraqi armed forces will either surrender or die."
Waiting in Kuwait for the invasion to begin, Davis and others in Fox Company had reason for optimism -- they were, after all, part of the greatest military force on Earth.

But on March 19, the night before the 2nd Battalion, 23rd Regiment, crossed the Iraqi border, Marines in Fox Company, drawn mainly from Utah and Nevada, learned they would not have armored vehicles equipped with powerful weapons. Instead, they would ride into combat in soft-sided trucks with few heavy arms.
"It was probably one of the scariest things I had ever been told," Cpl. Scott Lee of Ogden wrote to his wife. "Everyone was freaking out. I had Lance Cpl. Arnold give me a [LDS priesthood] blessing, and he asked for one in return."

In the days of fighting their way to Baghdad, Davis' and Lee's battalion, honored by the Reserve Officers' Association as the nation's finest Reserve infantry unit, found they were short on ammunition, hand grenades, signal devices, chemical weapon detectors and heavy guns.
The Marines had to share night vision goggles and body armor. They ended up stripping needed equipment from wounded and injured comrades. They had no spare parts to repair weapons, radios, trucks or Humvees. Until the end of the fighting, they didn't even have spare tires.

Because they did not have a satellite radio, their headquarters frequently lost contact with higher command -- contact necessary for learning the evolving war strategy and in calling for airstrikes, artillery or medical evacuation helicopters.

Sort-of a mix of Sgt. Bergdahl and my faint remembrances of those riots in Lincoln Park during the 1968 democrat convention.

Time to "move on"--as Hillary might say.

I think she has her eyes of a big move to CNN--or worse.
Stupid--no.
Conniving--well--yes.

Sort-of a mix of Sgt. Bergdahl and my faint remembrances of those riots in Lincoln Park during the 1968 democrat convention.

Time to "move on"--as Hillary might say.

No body really moves on save for to one tragedy after another. My G/F's grandson was killed in one of those Humvees Bush thought was adequate. And I still wish I could meet the coward in an ally.

Werbung:
No body really moves on save for to one tragedy after another. My G/F's grandson was killed in one of those Humvees Bush thought was adequate. And I still wish I could meet the coward in an ally.

Let's see--LGBT--democrat-traitor party aficionado--what other radical causes do you support?
Does the smell of patchouli incense remind you of Iron Butterfly?
Old burnt-out hippies--are my specialty.
Shall we talk about Che Guevara--or Fidel?
Gush about the virtues of the Komsomol?

I will join you in singing The Internationale.
Billy Bragg is an old buddy of mine.

Last edited:
Back