I'm so angry after the releasing of Mueller report summary. We know Trump was colluded with Russia.

Andres Montaner

I'm so angry after the releasing of Mueller report summary. We know Trump was colluded with Russia. I don't understand why he was exonerated from any crime. What do you think?

Werbung:
I'm so angry after the releasing of Mueller report summary. We know Trump was colluded with Russia. I don't understand why he was exonerated from any crime. What do you think?

I think your comments are pathetic and indicative of a lack of basic critical thinking abilities amongst the general public...

I done Care, I just want my fucking wall Built Bro ! And all the 22million illegal miscreant non assimilating illegals and muslim scumbags deported off my land.

Do you get that yet ?

It was Wikileaks which colluded with Russia by releasing Hillary's hacked e-mails. Trump was lucky to get elected but he wasn't involved. Probably Julian Assange will be interrogated by the FBI or CIA and we will know the truth behind Russiagate.

Nobody colluded with Russia. While God only knows how many hacked the unsecured mail servers Wikileaks got ut from an alarmed/disgusted insider.
Any 12 year old could have hacked that ststem.

Now Mueller complained that Barrs letter did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of Muellers report.

That sounds like you go to your car repair shop and he tells you "Well, the car is fine! Very nice car! Except the engine, the gear, and the chassis is broken".

Ill say it again, Barr is a Rat from the deepest depth of the swamp.
Trump like Barr are working for Rival Gangs competing for the Queen’s Trophy in the District of Criminals... the Queen’s Plantation or officially known but forgotten as the British Federal Services Corporation for 19 enumerated services on our Shores - NO LONGER NEEDED !

Wake up People !

Who are Trump’s handlers?
Who benefits ?
Why is Barr all of a sudden coming to Trump’s aid ?
When was Trump compromised?
How long will Barr last before he betrays Trump ?

Now Mueller complained that Barrs letter did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of Muellers report.

That sounds like you go to your car repair shop and he tells you "Well, the car is fine! Very nice car! Except the engine, the gear, and the chassis is broken".
Sounds like Mueller doesnt like the attention he is getting from the fringe left who expected him to be their savior but failed to fullfill their blood lust.
Note he doesnt argue that tgere was no case to be made.

Werbung:
Sounds like Mueller doesnt like the attention he is getting from the fringe left who expected him to be their savior but failed to fullfill their blood lust.
Note he doesnt argue that tgere was no case to be made.

>>>

FUCK Mueller and Comey... both should have been indicted by now but Trump has ZERO Balls left.

Back