Immigration

Marlinark

I is pathetic that we consider others unworthy of our human rights just because they are not part of our country.

I would even bet to say that most Americans were immigrants here who Grandparents made the ultimate Personal Loans for their children.

Do we really need to keep that mentality of becoming a citezen.

For most it is more difficulty to come legally than illegally, that decision must have been a logical fallacy.

Werbung:
I is pathetic that we consider others unworthy of our human rights just because they are not part of our country.

I would even bet to say that most Americans were immigrants here who Grandparents made the ultimate Personal Loans for their children.

Do we really need to keep that mentality of becoming a citezen.

For most it is more difficulty to come legally than illegally, that decision must have been a logical fallacy.
The boat is full. If it is not full, what indication would you accept that it is full? Higher unemployment? More homeless people? The USA as poor as Somalia? Stay home, demand justice from your own government even if it takes the force of arms.

Werbung:
The boat is full. If it is not full, what indication would you accept that it is full? Higher unemployment? More homeless people? The USA as poor as Somalia? Stay home, demand justice from your own government even if it takes the force of arms.

Not really hospitable...
Borders are arbitrary. If someone from LA can move to New York, why should someone from Mexico not be allowed to move to New York?
I agree that the boat is full, but so is the boat in Mexico. In fact, the boat is Mexico is even fuller (looking at the poverty,...). So the rich in the US should be more hospitable.
As the Earth-boat is full, we should do a global reduction in population, and the way to do that is NOT by closing the borders, but by creating situations for a voluntary pregnancy limitation (free access to contraceptiva, womens empowerment, education on sexual and reproductive health,...). In fact, the rich countries should increase their support for population organisations such as the Population Connection or the UNFPA. http://www.populationconnection.org/site/PageServer

Back