In defense of Mr. Obama..maybe..

nobull

So Cornel West recently called the President "a black mascot of Wall Street oligarchs and a black puppet of corporate plutocrats."
But there's more , In an interview on some wacky website, he spews..."I think my dear brother Barack Obama has a certain fear of free black men... "It's understandable..... All he has known culturally is white...When he meets an independent black brother, it is frightening."

Now in all the coverage of this, the authors painstakingly point out that West is both a Princeton and a Harvard professor, and a leading black intellectual.
They do this because they are scared witless of pointing out the obvious: that West is an ass. But he's also a hero, in that he unintentionally brought race-baiting to an absolute absurdity- a black progressive accusing another black progressive, of racism against black progressives!

Now for black conservatives, this kind of defamation is nothing new. But for President Obama, it's got to be hilarious. He's just been outed as a white racist!
But that's not the worst part. It's when West says"As a young brother who grows up in a white context, brilliant African father, he's always had to fear being a white man with black skin."

so, in one crappy sentence west praised the dad who was never there, at the expense of the family who was. So It doesn't matter to West what a man does to his family, as long as his ideology is sufficiently radical to meet West's tastes.Anyhoo, this is probably more about petty slights than anything. West thought he'd be at the White House, hanging with Barack. Instead he sees... Common.

That's gotta hurt.When you're a petty jerk.

and if you disagree with me, you're a racist homophobe.lol

Werbung:
Back