In Joe Lying bidens own words

the annoying thing

Seems like he now has bitten him self in his own butt

Last edited:
Werbung:

Seems like he now has bitten him self in his own butt

Yes Joe said having classified documents was completely irresponsible .

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
  • Donald Trump

Donald Trump
INSIDER

Joe Biden says it was 'totally irresponsible' for Donald Trump to keep top-secret documents at Mar-a-Lago​

Sophia Ankel
September 19, 2022·2 min read

In this article:

• Joe Biden

Joe Biden
    President of the United States since 2021
  • Donald Trump

Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States

Joe Biden and Donald Trump

President Joe Biden (left) and former President Donald Trump (right).AP
  • President Biden sat down with "60 Minutes" in an interview that aired on Sunday night.
  • In the interview, he said he was not given advance notice of the FBI's search of Mar-a-Lago.
  • Biden said that Trump's retention of classified documents was "totally irresponsible."
President Joe Biden said it was "totally irresponsible" for former President Donald Trump to keep top-secret documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.
In an interview with "60 Minutes" that aired on Sunday, correspondent Scott Pelley asked Biden what he thought about a photo shared last month by the Department of Justice that shows some of the classified documents seized in Mar-a-Lago.
"How that could possibly happen? Biden replied. "How one — anyone could be that irresponsible. And I thought, 'What data was in there that may compromise sources and methods?'"

Well well Joe was right wasnt he ?

"As president, Trump sometimes shared information, regardless of its sensitivity. Early in his presidency, he spontaneously gave highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation while he was in the Oval Office, U.S. officials said at the time.

The DOJ hasn't provided specific information about how or where the documents and photos had been stored, but the club's
general vulnerabilities have been well documented.

In a
high profile example, Trump huddled in 2017 with Japan's then-Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at an outdoor dinner table while guests hovered nearby, listening and taking photos that they later posted on Twitter.

The dinner was disrupted by a North Korean missile test, and
guests listened as Trump and Abe figured out what to say in response. After issuing a statement, Trump dropped by a wedding party at the club.

It was in the secure room at
Mar-a-Lago where Trump decided to launch airstrikes against Syria for the use of chemical weapons in April 2017.

The decision made, Trump repaired to dinner with visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping. Over a dessert of chocolate cake,
Trump informed Xi about the airstrikes.

In 2019, a Chinese woman who passed security checkpoints at the club carrying a thumb drive coded with “malicious” software was arrested for
entering a restricted property and making false statements to officials, authorities said at the time.

Then-White House chief of staff John Kelly launched an effort to try to limit who had access to Trump at
Mar-a-Lago, but the effort fizzled when Trump refused to cooperate, aides said at the time."

"As president, Trump sometimes shared information, regardless of its sensitivity. Early in his presidency, he spontaneously gave highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation while he was in the Oval Office, U.S. officials said at the time.

The DOJ hasn't provided specific information about how or where the documents and photos had been stored, but the club's
general vulnerabilities have been well documented.

In a
high profile example, Trump huddled in 2017 with Japan's then-Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at an outdoor dinner table while guests hovered nearby, listening and taking photos that they later posted on Twitter.

The dinner was disrupted by a North Korean missile test, and
guests listened as Trump and Abe figured out what to say in response. After issuing a statement, Trump dropped by a wedding party at the club.

It was in the secure room at
Mar-a-Lago where Trump decided to launch airstrikes against Syria for the use of chemical weapons in April 2017.

The decision made, Trump repaired to dinner with visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping. Over a dessert of chocolate cake,
Trump informed Xi about the airstrikes.

In 2019, a Chinese woman who passed security checkpoints at the club carrying a thumb drive coded with “malicious” software was arrested for
entering a restricted property and making false statements to officials, authorities said at the time.

Then-White House chief of staff John Kelly launched an effort to try to limit who had access to Trump at
Mar-a-Lago, but the effort fizzled when Trump refused to cooperate, aides said at the time."
Yes Im sure the closet in joes office in
penn and the closet in his garage were ultra safe locations not to mention his file cabinet in his home .

Yes Im sure the closet in joes office in
penn and the closet in his garage were ultra safe locations not to mention his file cabinet in his home .
Who cares? You never complained about trumps hiding places for security purposes.

You're grasping at straws and wallowing in revenge politics.
Nothing will come of it.

Who cares? You never complained about trumps hiding places for security purposes.

You're grasping at straws and wallowing in revenge politics.
Nothing will come of it.
I never I did complain about him having them and was one place . joj had them in 3 so far I bunch locked up in his garage.
The point is he talked about how irresponsible trump was to have them and hes had them found in 3 separate location in 2 properties so far .hes had them for years as much as 14 years.

I bet the movers put those documents in joes private file cabinet in his private library . hey maybe trump had them and had them planted by some russians or white neo nazi to implicate joe so they could not go after him with out going after joe.

Sounds better then the box boy excuse lol just about as likely lol

I never I did complain about him having them and was one place . joj had them in 3 so far I bunch locked up in his garage.
The point is he talked about how irresponsible trump was to have them and hes had them found in 3 separate location in 2 properties so far .hes had them for years as much as 14 years.

I bet the movers put those documents in joes private file cabinet in his private library . hey maybe trump had them and had them planted by some russians or white neo nazi to implicate joe so they could not go after him with out going after joe.

Sounds better then the box boy excuse lol just about as likely lol
You're carrying on as if you points will lead to a conviction. Stop salivating like a rabid dogs idiot.
Scoring points on here won't change a thing.

You're carrying on as if you points will lead to a conviction. Stop salivating like a rabid dogs idiot.
Scoring points on here won't change a thing.
Im not trying to score points moron but talk a out a issue that important , both trump and biden should of returned those files and it also shows there a problem with the system as the classified files should have a record of who took them and he has had them for years . Seems no one knew trump or biden had them and they are both guilty of breaking the law they both need charges against them and the sysyem of record keeping need a serious overhall when classified documents are checked out and never returned and know one knows about it

Im not trying to score points moron but talk a out a issue that important , both trump and biden should of returned those files and it also shows there a problem with the system as the classified files should have a record of who took them and he has had them for years . Seems no one knew trump or biden had them and they are both guilty of breaking the law they both need charges against them and the sysyem of record keeping need a serious overhall when classified documents are checked out and never returned and know one knows about it

You've changed your tune about Trump. Perhaps he's not the saint you thought he was.

That's not my point. You supported Trump and now you obviously don't. You've changed your tune now it's collapsing all around him.

That's not my point. You supported Trump and now you obviously don't. You've changed your tune now it's collapsing all around him.
i have not supported trump sense he was up against clinton . hell id support a moron like you over clinton. I liked trump as a political leader but not as a person.
Ron I support as both hes a good man with Americas beat at heart .

i have not supported trump sense he was up against clinton .
You voted for him because you said so. You are now distancing yourself from him and if he stood against Biden again you would vote for him.
hell id support a moron like you over clinton. I liked trump as a political leader
Trump was never a leader. He did nothing that he promised, no vision for the country and lined his families wealth while there. A leader doesn't display childish ranting about losing the election and threatening not to leave. He's a leaders arsehole.
but not as a person.
Ron I support as both hes a good man with Americas beat at heart .
You don't what he is like. He is a clone of Trump as history has shown. He is smart enough to not associate with him and not to take any endorsements from Trump.

This loving America shit is wearing a bit thin. Any American with blood in them loves the country. De santis loves the power and wealth that comes with it.

Republicans are on the nose big time. The GOP are distancing all the Trump lackeys who will crawl up to trumpism. He is a road to defeat and they know it.
Dr santis cannot win with Trump's baggage.

Yes biden him self said it was irresponsible to have classified documents and has had them found in several locations .
He needs to face the full 8mpact of the law along with trump . impeachment .

Werbung:
Yes biden him self said it was irresponsible to have classified documents and has had them found in several locations .
He needs to face the full 8mpact of the law along with trump . impeachment .

the "full impact of the law" will depend on the circumstances. If it was just a mistake, there will be "no full impact of the law", nor an impeachment.

unlike trump who fought tooth and nail to keep them and had to have an fbi raid with a subpoena. duh

Back