In Memoriam; Sarah Palin

Mr. Shaman

Buh-BYE, Bubblehead

386.gif

"The woman who was prematurely counted in is out. And the woman who was prematurely counted out is in.

Goodbye, Sarah. Hello, Hillary.​

In their vivid twin performances Sunday — Hillary on “Meet the Press” in Washington and Sarah at her farewell picnic in Fairbanks — two of the most celebrated and polarizing women in American political history offered a fascinating contrast.

Hillary, who so often in the past came across as aggrieved, paranoid and press-loathing, was confident and comfortable in her role as top diplomat, discussing the world with mastery and shrugging off suggestions that she has been disappeared by her former rival, the president.

Sarah, who was once a blazingly confident media darling, came across as aggrieved, paranoid and press-loathing in her new role as bizarre babe-at-large, a Nixon with hair extensions ranting about “American apologetics,” which sounds like a cross between apologists and Dianetics.

Sarah seems happily oblivious that she benefited from Hollywood casting techniques. Just as movie directors have beautiful young actresses playing nuclear physicists and Harvard professors, knowing the fusion of sex appeal and a heavyweight profession will excite, the novelty of a beautiful former beauty queen and TV reporter cast in a powerful role that has featured dour, gray old men like Dick Cheney was thrilling. At first.

Sarah should follow her own advice to Hillary and work harder to be capable. Until then, she’s all cage, no bird."

Werbung:
An interesting side bit about dear, dear Sara: seems as though the request 9 months ago for her copies/files for her emails from her computer have still been ignored. And Alaska has the open files/access law that the person requesting the copies will have them in 10 days. This I heard on a late, late night show just this past night; the Lady was on a telephone call from some outpost and the elected people had asked for some email copies {just caught the reasons were based on something she (Sarah) was supposed to have been working on for this town} but the lag time in getting the emails has been dragged out until it has now passed the 9 months mark and while they did receive a couple of email sheets the pages were so redacted that they weren't legible... INTERESTING, to say the least!!! ;)

Seems as though quite a substantial amount of the 'LEGAL FEES' that Sarah is leaving the State of Alaska is for paying her attorneys the extensive hours for editing her copies/files of her emails...hmmmm What are you trying to hide dear, dear Sarah :confused:

An interesting side bit about dear, dear Sara: seems as though the request 9 months ago for her copies/files for her emails from her computer have still been ignored. And Alaska has the open files/access law that the person requesting the copies will have them in 10 days. This I heard on a late, late night show just this past night; the Lady was on a telephone call from some outpost and the elected people had asked for some email copies {just caught the reasons were based on something she (Sarah) was supposed to have been working on for this town} but the lag time in getting the emails has been dragged out until it has now passed the 9 months mark and while they did receive a couple of email sheets the pages were so redacted that they weren't legible... INTERESTING, to say the least!!! ;)
REDACTED??!!!!!

910.gif

My GAWD!!!! She's The DICK; Cheney, in DRAG!!!!!

Old buffoons never die, they just fade away, which will be Sarah's fate. If she is more substantial than she currently appears to be, she might even achieve the statue of someone like Dan Quayle.

Old buffoons never die, they just fade away, which will be Sarah's fate. If she is more substantial than she currently appears to be, she might even achieve the statue of someone like Dan Quayle.
She'd better start to put-in some SERIOUS-OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!

080603_bushquayleasdfas.jpg

"The real question for 1988 is whether we're going to go forward to tomorrow or past to the -- to the back!" -- Vice President Dan Quayle​

Werbung:
You mean 'stature'?
Hey, my friend don't get hung up on misspelled words or they'll sic the uglies onto you ;)

My all time favorite one that is continually misspelled on here by only one poster with whom the inability to spell it correctly just begs the question...IF YOU CAN'T BOTHER TO SPELL THE WORD CORRECTLY THEN WHY ARE YOU USING IT SO OFTEN...AND THAT WORD IS:

consitution as in our American CONSITUTION...just my major pet peeve...but some consider it a 'MEAN STREAK' in me...LMAO

Back