introducing myself after the fact...

all_arm

hi everyone. my name is all_arm, you may have already seen some of my dustups with one libsmasher on the other forums.

i'm a punk rocker, graphic designer/art history buff, and book lover.

i posted on "these" forums way, way, wayyyyy back when they were at politics.com (don't know if the owners are the same, but it's the same general lineage, i think), when i was about, oh, 15 years old..

i started posting because election years always bring out the worst, basest opposition to (my) liberal ideals, i figured i would do my little part to hopefully change a mind or two over the next several months.

Werbung:
i posted on "these" forums way, way, wayyyyy back when they were at politics.com (don't know if the owners are the same, but it's the same general lineage, i think), when i was about, oh, 15 years old..

i started posting because election years always bring out the worst, basest opposition to (my) liberal ideals, i figured i would do my little part to hopefully change a mind or two over the next several months.

word080.gif

Werbung:
hi everyone. my name is all_arm, you may have already seen some of my dustups with one libsmasher on the other forums.

i'm a punk rocker, graphic designer/art history buff, and book lover.

all_arm... GLAD TO MEET YOU MY FRIEND!

I know... hard to believe someone that picks the screen name Libsmasher isn't best friends with everybody huh... LoL! :D

Sometimes the name calling gets a little old but there are a lot of fair minded people in here that fight issues hard and try to stay positive.

Good to see another taking the Progressive stand. I'm with ya...

Back