Invasion

Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. This is what the South was saying back in the 60s when blacks were fighting for the right to vote.

The town right next to mine is over 50% hispanic many of whom are illegal and it's a perfectly fine functioning town. I don't see anyone killing our country except for those who distort what America is meant to stand for.

Thank you for letting us know you believe in Jesus Christ.

Now listen to yourself Waffler, you don't think there are anything wrong with criminals. And apparently you don't want our military to defend our country.

I have no problem with hispanics. I have a problem with the illegal invaders. They should all be deported....YESTERDAY.

Werbung:
Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. This is what the South was saying back in the 60s when blacks were fighting for the right to vote.

The town right next to mine is over 50% hispanic many of whom are illegal and it's a perfectly fine functioning town. I don't see anyone killing our country except for those who distort what America is meant to stand for.

You want my honest opinion? A revolution (the civil war) started this and only a revolution can end it. This government has been slowly morphing and evolving down the road of this crap for so long, America is hardly recognizable anymore. That's sad because we're a young country.

You might be right. Our corrupt government already has 12 million plus inside help in trying to defeat a civil war. Our government couldn't care less about what is happening here. They talk about compromise. Why would we want to compromise with the Illegal Invading Criminals?

You might be right. Our corrupt government already has 12 million plus inside help in trying to defeat a civil war. Our government couldn't care less about what is happening here. They talk about compromise. Why would we want to compromise with the Illegal Invading Criminals?

When you say 'our government' that is way too vague. Our government actually means the jorge bush administration, doen't it? This traitor has totally politicized the federal government by appointing jorge stooges with jorge like ideology to all the heads of federal bureaus.

His messianic dream apparently is to merge the US with Mexico. An amnesty for the 20 million illegals, most of who are Mexicans, is just another step in this merger.

Its more than a Dream

It is reality The North American Union ..........It has been signed and ratified by Bush Fox and the Canadian Prime minister it has been inching forward for a few years YOUR RIGHT .....

This is far above the scope of ole GW the trained chimp!!!! this has the PNAC/NWO/ stamp all over it

it is the next step in a onw world power or government the United States is about to be HISTORY if they have theyre way

wake up blood will be spilled its coming REX 84 camps Halliburton Building and manning more camps............

The Katrina FEMA starve out test runs are complete...........the electrical grid failure tests are complete

the laws are in place when will some of you wake up?

hell is coming

Its more than a Dream

It is reality The North American Union ..........It has been signed and ratified by Bush Fox and the Canadian Prime minister it has been inching forward for a few years YOUR RIGHT .....

the laws are in place when will some of you wake up?

hell is coming

The HORROR!!!!

To date, the three governments have taken no official action on the proposal, either to endorse or reject it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union#Status

Have you even read "Building a North American Community" or you just parroting what youve been told about it? MARK

Wikepedia ,,,,,it must "Gasp" be true then huh?
wake up little sheep person wake up.If im a parrot Certainly your a Sheeople? eh *MARK*? I dont have to parrot I have been watching this develop since i first heard about it in 2002. there WAS a SIGNING

it was widely reported and is now attempting to be cleansed..heres a blurb by Canada

"a Canadian government website there was a statement made and signed by Prime Minister Martin which declares the following: "on March 23, President Bush, President Fox and I SIGNED the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America that establishes the way forward on our continental agenda for security, prosperity and quality of life."

"

Oh BTW you want me to read and believe a paper written by the CFR? your insane they are a huge part of the NWO and the globalist agenda as well as the Tri Lateral Commission and the Freemasons....yeah sure ill believe what they are peddaling

not likely nice try though btw i have read it

Hey Folks

Oh BTW you want me to read and believe a paper written by the CFR? your insane they are a huge part of the NWO and the globalist agenda as well as the Tri Lateral Commission and the Freemasons....yeah sure ill believe what they are peddaling

not likely nice try though btw i have read it

You're right about the CFR but you're not right about the Masons. I'm a mason and you haven't the slightest what you're talking about. In case you didn't know, 1/3 of all American Presidents were masons including Washington, TR, Adams, and more.

You're right about the CFR but you're not right about the Masons. I'm a mason and you haven't the slightest what you're talking about. In case you didn't know, 1/3 of all American Presidents were masons including Washington, TR, Adams, and more.

Unless I'm much mistake there were quite a few masons involved in the writing of the Constitution.

Did you ever catch National Treasure? I think you might enjoy it, Justinian.

Wikepedia ,,,,,it must "Gasp" be true then huh?
wake up little sheep person wake up.If im a parrot Certainly your a Sheeople? eh *MARK*? I dont have to parrot I have been watching this develop since i first heard about it in 2002. there WAS a SIGNING

it was widely reported and is now attempting to be cleansed..heres a blurb by Canada

"a Canadian government website there was a statement made and signed by Prime Minister Martin which declares the following: "on March 23, President Bush, President Fox and I SIGNED the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America that establishes the way forward on our continental agenda for security, prosperity and quality of life."

Oooh I suspect if you were following it at all you would have known the difference between

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union#Status
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_and_Prosperity_Partnership_of_North_America

The myth verses fact section might be helpful.
http://www.spp.gov/myths_vs_facts.asp

MARK

Sorry Im not inclined to believe information provided by those perpetrating the whole affair seems to me a bit of conflict of interest and certainly Biased

so your a mason a 3rd degree ill presume until corrected. Unfortunatly for you .you have many many levels yet to transcend to be in the know. I may know more that what you think.

that is all i can or will say I can add this Publicly Im an OddFellow so being a mason you see where im coming from?

Sorry Im not inclined to believe information provided by those perpetrating the whole affair seems to me a bit of conflict of interest and certainly Biased

Yes, I know. Like I said, just parroting what youve been told about it?
MARK

Werbung:
Have you even read "Building a North American Community"

yes i have,,,,, no parrot here... hows that herd o sheep treating you?
have a great evening

Back