Invasion

What is this whole deal about a real American flag thing. So, its not regulation size, I don't see how it matters.

Werbung:
What is this whole deal about a real American flag thing. So, its not regulation size, I don't see how it matters.

I believe he is talking about official government flags. According to Executive Order 10834, official flags must meet certain standards of size/dimension. Personal flags are not subject to those standards but are still US flags.

Hmm

It's always the same people that never understand the obvious and the definitive attributes or need for definitive attributes of sacraid and dear understandings and things. Men have died simply trying to retrieve a captured American flag. What do you about or how could understand something like that.

Werbung:
I believe he is talking about official government flags. According to Executive Order 10834, official flags must meet certain standards of size/dimension. Personal flags are not subject to those standards but are still US flags.

no they arent they are then merly "National" flags

official United States of America flags not government

Back