IQ and wealth....Worldwide analysis...

Starcastle

In 2002 a book was published that provided a direct correlation between intelligence as measured by IQ scores and economic success in the world. It was called "IQ and the wealth of nations". They found some exceptions like oil rich nations where average IQ was not high and nations like Belarus where the average IQ is high but the country by comparison was poor.

Overall they found an 82% correlation between per capita GDP and intelligence.

Werbung:
My basic approach is adaptability. When you stop and analyze data and look at the differences between countries or continents you find that some people have adapted much better to their environment. I call that intelligence.

When you honestly study these things it destroys all the basic doctrines of the libtard church.

They will tell you that over population is a problem yet countries with the most dense populations have the highest standards of living. It's adaptability, it is intelligence.

You start by survival. You need food, water and shelter and then go from there. If a people in 2022 are struggling with just basic survival they have to be stupid. Is there a nicer way to state that?

You have Japan a country roughly similar in size to the state of California with 150 million people and little fossil fuel resources. How about the Netherlands? A densely populated country that is below sea level. Both those countries have among the highest standards of living in the world? How?

Here is a list of countries in the world ranked highest to lowest by average IQ. You can go to CIA world factbook and look up the per capita gdp on any country if you want. That is in the 2nd link. Do your own research.

you should publish your findings so that others can critique it. I'm sure they will agree you've really done a number on the "libtard church". lol

you should publish your findings so that others can critique it. I'm sure they will agree you've really done a number on the "libtard church". lol

Climate change is a fraud.

Over population is a lie.

Race politics(Especially pertaining to blacks) are a lie.

That's 50% or more of the modern libtard bible.

Stupid people do not oppress, colonize and subjugate smart people. That is why Asian household income is 34% higher than white income in this country.

We can look at all the different things that effect economic success and failure start a threat if you want. This thread is about intelligence.

Climate change is a fraud.

Over population is a lie.

Race politics(Especially pertaining to blacks) are a lie.

That's 50% or more of the modern libtard bible.

Stupid people do not oppress, colonize and subjugate smart people. That is why Asian household income is 34% higher than white income in this country.

We can look at all the different things that effect economic success and failure start a threat if you want. This thread is about intelligence.

prove climate change is a fraud, for starters.

This is why I started this thread.

Read this Brookings article carefully. They rail about "water insecurity" in Africa as well as the disparity between rich countries and poor countries regarding the availability of clean potable water. Then they push the lie that the cause is climate change. You people getting all this? Little black children in Africa do not have safe drinking water because of those damn white people and their fossil fuels!

The Romans built aqueducts in 300 BC but we still have people on this earth who cannot dig wells to access clean water? They are idiots!

When you cannot understand simple things like how to provide potable water and what to do with your shit you are stupid!!!

prove climate change is a fraud, for starters.

I started a whole thread on it. It is a white western obsession and the rest of the world does not give a damn.

To begin with it is global warming. Changing the name proves it is a fraud.

This is why I started this thread.

Read this Brookings article carefully. They rail about "water insecurity" in Africa as well as the disparity between rich countries and poor countries regarding the availability of clean potable water. Then they push the lie that the cause is climate change. You people getting all this? Little black children in Africa do not have safe drinking water because of those damn white people and their fossil fuels!

The Romans built aqueducts in 300 BC but we still have people on this earth who cannot dig wells to access clean water? They are idiots!

When you cannot understand simple things like how to provide potable water and what to do with your shit you are stupid!!!

so your "point" is that there are stupid people in the world.
"wow"
that's "amazing". you must have thought for "hours and hours" to come up with such an "intelligent" "point"!

In the Netflix documentary series "Inside Bill's brain"(Bill Gates) we learn of his decade long obsession with toilets.

Apparently Bill and the wife he cheated on for 30 years were watching some pbs thing about these kids in Africa(Always Africa) playing in a field full of shit, sewage which caused serious illness. They cried and decided to do something!👏

The people there were clueless about how to remove waste! Kids were playing in fields of shit water!

So Bill being the hero white man set about financing these super toilets that would do the job of removing the bacteria while providing clean water. Apparently it was too destructive to put in a sewage system in these towns and villages. :rolleyes:

so your "point" is that there are stupid people in the world.
"wow"
that's "amazing". you must have thought for "hours and hours" to come up with such an "intelligent" "point"!

There are also smart people. I mentioned them. You know people who can manage to find enough food to eat in cold climates.

You cannot win this argument Bevis. Your libtard doctrine tries to claim that people are poor and downtrodden ONLY because others force people to be that way. That is like saying the only reason I'm not playing in the NBA is because I'm white.

In the Netflix documentary series "Inside Bill's brain" we learn of his decade long obsession with toilets.

Apparently Bill and the wife he cheated on for 30 years were watching some pbs thing about these kids in Africa(Always Africa) playing in a field full of shit, sewage which caused serious illness. They cried and decided to do something!👏

The people there were clueless about how to remove waste! Kids were playing in fields of shit water!

So Bill being the hero white man set about financing these super toilets that would do the job of removing the bacteria while providing clean water. Apparently it was too destructive to put in a sewage system in these towns and villages. :rolleyes:

cool story, bro. i'm sure you think it proves..something. lol

There are also smart people. I mentioned them. You know people who can manage to find enough food to eat in cold climates.

You cannot win this argument Bevis. Your libtard doctrine tries to claim that people are poor and downtrodden ONLY because others force people to be that way. That is like saying the only reason I'm not playing in the NBA is because I'm white.

what argument am I trying to "win" by mocking you? lol

i agree, there are smart people, and stupid people in the world. you think i'm arguing with that? that makes you one of the stupid people :)

what argument am I trying to "win" by mocking you? lol

i agree, there are smart people, and stupid people in the world. you think i'm arguing with that? that makes you one of the stupid people :)

So you agree with my premise then. Thanks.

So instead of being a baby hostile prick you might just click the like and move on. you are dismissed.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back