Iraq: Government Death Squads Ravaging Baghdad

michaelr

09/05/07 "IPS News" -- - Death squads from the Ministry of Interior posing as Iraqi police are killing more people than ever in the capital, emerging evidence shows.

The death toll is high - in all 1,536 bodies were brought to the Baghdad morgue in September. The health ministry announced last month that it will build two new morgues in Baghdad to take their capacity to 250 bodies a day.

The Rest

My comment; I know, the betray us report will not touch this, hell the wont tell you that a once Sunni Baghdad is now Shiite so what can you expect. I will tell you however, and I do not do it with a gleam in my eye, it's more a tear.

We could have done better than Malaki the Bush admin wanted him so the Iraqi's are stuck with him...How FU**** is that?

Werbung:
09/05/07 "IPS News" -- - Death squads from the Ministry of Interior posing as Iraqi police are killing more people than ever in the capital, emerging evidence shows.

The death toll is high - in all 1,536 bodies were brought to the Baghdad morgue in September. The health ministry announced last month that it will build two new morgues in Baghdad to take their capacity to 250 bodies a day.

The Rest

My comment; I know, the betray us report will not touch this, hell the wont tell you that a once Sunni Baghdad is now Shiite so what can you expect. I will tell you however, and I do not do it with a gleam in my eye, it's more a tear.

We could have done better than Malaki the Bush admin wanted him so the Iraqi's are stuck with him...How FU**** is that?

Looks like we need another surge.:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back