IRS: Oops, our computer crashed, wiping out all of Lois Lerner's emails. Honest!

Little-Acorn

Bart Simpson comes up with better excuses than this. ("I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!")

Naturally, it was announced late on a Friday, after all the daily news shows are over.

They are insulting the entire American public by even pretending they expect us to believe this one.

With this one, I'm finally starting to realize that Lois Lerner and the IRS are hiding something REALLY big. A direct email from Obama's Blackberry, telling her to hold up approvals of conservative groups or something?

Remember that Richard Nixon was impeached for commanding the IRS to go after his enemies... or would have been, if he hadn't gotten out of town just ahead of the posse. It was one of the Articles of Impeachment voted out of the House committee.

The only difference? In Nixon's case, the IRS refused to do what he told them, since it was against the law.

------------------------------------

http://news.yahoo.com/irs-computer-crashed-erased-lois-lerner-emails-203605784.html

IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

1 hour ago

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) claimed Friday that it cannot produce Lois Lerner’s emails to and from the White House and other administration departments due to a supposed computer crash.

The IRS previously agreed to hand over all of the ex-IRS official’s emails from 2009 to 2011 to the House Ways and Means Committee, chaired by Rep. Dave Camp. But the IRS claimed Friday that it has Lerner’s emails to and from other IRS officials but it cannot produce emails to and from the Treasury and Justice Departments, the Federal Election Commission, or Democratic offices.

The IRS’ computer crash may go down in history next to the eighteen and a half minute gap in the Watergate tapes, which was supposedly caused by a mistake by Richard Nixon’s secretary Rose Mary Woods.

“The fact that I am just learning about this, over a year into the investigation, is completely unacceptable and now calls into question the credibility of the IRS’s response to Congressional inquiries,” Camp said in a statement.

Werbung:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/irs-lost-emails-official-tea-party-probe

The IRS told Congress Friday it cannot locate many of Lois Lerner's emails prior to 2011 because her computer crashed during the summer of that year.

Lois Lerner's computer crashed?

Emails aren't stored on the recipient's computer. They're stored on the email server, which is in a different room, and often in a completely different company. And the email server is backed up daily.

No way could Lois Lerner's computer crashing, result in her emails being "wiped out".

So, what (or who) did wipe them out?

Did Rose Mary Woods came out of retirement, to work her magic on yet another politically sensitive Federal govt machine, hmmm?

AA-Obamas-Scandals.jpg

Obama makes Nixon look like a kindergartener.

And the email debacle is bogus. There should be back-ups all over the place.

Obama makes Nixon look like a kindergartener.

And the email debacle is bogus. There should be back-ups all over the place.

Simply go to the recipient and request the copies of the RECEIVED emails from Lerner ---- this ain't rocket science.

In any event holder will have to prosecute as this violates federal law. But as nited the redundant backup will have it. No one computer can have this effect. And a crashed one can be resurrected to a degree.

My hard drive crashed and all it's data was retrieved. Not only that, there are back up servers that save and store all the information. It's a law.

I worked for an IP. On more than one occasion we had to retrieve old information for the FBI, and yes, we had it.

This is just more stonewalling because too many people are implicated in illegal activities.

Werbung:
Back