Is anything “fair game” when it comes to Obama?

Pandora

What exactly are we “allowed” to criticize Obama on WITHOUT being called….

Racist
Unfair
Mean spirited
Wrong
Out of touch

I know it’s been ok to call Bush everything from Hitler to a drooling moron.
It’s perfectly ok to say he purposely planned 911.
It’s acceptable to say he “tried” to kill black people in Katrina.
We can accuse him of trying to kill innocent people in Iraq, apparently just to take their oil away from them. Oh yes and because Hussein threatened his daddy!

The Clintons “used to be” off limits to criticize, though when anyone did, at least they were not called racist for doing it, just the rest of the names on the list. Now that the left wing end of the Democratic Party has decided they want Obama, its ok to call the Clintons just about anything you want. Oddly enough now if you don’t call them the same things you would call any republican you are “out of touch”.

I would seriously like to know exactly what can we criticize Obama for without being labled some sort of racist hate monger?

Where I live we have signs that read "Some people call it Bush Bashing, in Oregon we call it Thinking"!
This would never fly if Obama’s name was on it. You would instantly be called racist.

When John Freaking Kerry was running for president, libs were very mad when conservatives criticized him but at least we were not called or assumed to be racist for it. We were just called stupid, dumb, out of touch, not intellectual enough. The usual…

But now I find my self on strange ground. I dislike Obama for just about everything I disliked Kerry for. Both are in the blame America first crowd, both show little to no respect for our country, both have the morals of maggot dung. But then I could at least say what I thought of Kerry and find I have to now be silent or pegged racist if I speak of Obama.

So I would like to know….. Is there ANYTHING… ANYTHING AT ALL that we are "allowed" to criticize Obama about without being labeled racist?

Werbung:
He drives a Chrysler 300 series car. A car I don't care for. I've rented them while on business, it's under powered for a larger car IMHO.:p

When you criticize him, there are exactly two categories of response:

1. "Doesn't matter, not an issue", eg as for the question "Why did he listen to a racist anti-american pastor for 20 years?"

2. "You just don't want a black president", ie Playing the race card, eg as for "Why does he have so many issue positions that obviously have been goven him by special interests?"

Well I really had hoped some of the obama bots would give me at least a few things I am entitled to question or complain about. Apparently there is NOTHING we are allowed to question when it comes to their Messiah

Well I really had hoped some of the obama bots would give me at least a few things I am entitled to question or complain about. Apparently there is NOTHING we are allowed to question when it comes to their Messiah

You and everyone needs to confront the race card hustlers at every opportunity. Only when reasonable people don't are they empowered.

Oh for Heaven's sake. The Messiah? Come on you can do better than that. Last I knew we still had Freedom of Speach. You can criticize him for whatever you feel. He is not the President now and to some never will be. He is a lucky bi-racial man that got a bunch of idiots to follow him like the groupies that follow rock stars. I bet if you asked half of them what he has done for America that he deserves to be President, they couldn't come up with one thing. That is unless they have read it on You Tube or some other idiot has told them. I knew this country was going to Hell in a hand basket but didn't think it would go this far. If you have to ask permission to say it, you don't mean it or it isn't worth saying. Probably someone has already anyway. As long as this country is allowed to question and make horrible remarks about Jesus and God, I sure will express my opinion, which is God given, about a half breed that thinks he is good enough and smart enough to leader of the greatest country in the world even though the Bush Administration has taken us to the depths of Hell.

Bush Administration has taken us to the depths of Hell

The depths of Hell???????

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA:D HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE:) HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA:) HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE :DCHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE

Gee Lib, glad you got such a laugh out of this. And to take all that time to write all that garbage. Did they teach you that in kindergarden after knap time yesterday? Or could you be one of the idiots following behind the group?

When you criticize him, there are exactly two categories of response:

1. "Doesn't matter, not an issue", eg as for the question "Why did he listen to a racist anti-american pastor for 20 years?"

2. "You just don't want a black president", ie Playing the race card, eg as for "Why does he have so many issue positions that obviously have been goven him by special interests?"

I dont care who is Pastor is, I am sure I dont like Bush's as well, or McCains...

he is a politician, name one who does nto have special interests? also I don't care so long as they are the right interests that reflect me.

I may not vote for him, but the issues taken up against him most of the time are lame and do nothing for me.

Bush is in fact a idiot, thats why we can say that :)

Oh, sorry to interupt on the little conversation between you and NoObom, you know they do have private chat lines or e mail.
Thought this was for public opinions. You sure blew Rhodri off. Bye

Gee Lib, glad you got such a laugh out of this. And to take all that time to write all that garbage. Did they teach you that in kindergarden after knap time yesterday? Or could you be one of the idiots following behind the group?

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA :)HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE :DHEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE :)YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK :DCACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE

I dont care who is Pastor is, I am sure I dont like Bush's as well, or McCains...

he is a politician, name one who does nto have special interests? also I don't care so long as they are the right interests that reflect me.

I may not vote for him, but the issues taken up against him most of the time are lame and do nothing for me.

Bush is in fact a idiot, thats why we can say that :)

The klueless koolaid obamabots march onward! :)

Werbung:
Back