Is Bill Oreilly really the "POPE"?

always

I am known as a strict Conservative as far as my politics go. I started watching Bill Oreilly on "The Factor" since he came on the air a dozen years+ ago. It was so long ago I can remember when Oreilly was almost humble. At first his politics were Conservative and he was tough on white liberals, uninformed independents, and most crooked politicians.
Over the years Bill Oreilly has increasingly become more sanctimonious to such an extent I believe he thinks he is at the very least a Saint or fills in for Jesus Christ until the end does come!
On tonights show Oreilly gave his approval of Tiger Woods script reading earlier in the day on national t.v. I guess Tiger can now sleep knowning Oreilly came to his defense. Geraldo also was there joining Saint Bill in defending Tiger and explaining the human side of Tiger that only one whom has the personal knowledge of Oreilly can possibly explain.
In another segment Oreilly in his arrogance thought he must defend Jesus against the rantings of a gay person who is known by all for what he is.
Then in another segment Oreilly gives our world another of his almost nightly sermons on being"nice" to Obama. Since Obama put FOX NEWS on "hold" as far as the Obama administration goes, Oreilly has become a defender of Obama so often ,and in such a way , it makes many in his audience want to puke! Oreilly is so goody goody he screams "FAKE" with every word'
It appears Oreilly ,if not yet a Saint, wants to be given the title while still on this earth. Maybe Oreilly is the "POPE", I never see the two of them together.
Oreilly in his arrogrance, his conceit, his "know everything" attitute , is no longer attractive to me. I guess my Conservatism has given me the judgement to identify "users". "THE FACTOR" is ALL ABOUT OREILLY, he laughs at his tasteless puns, he thinks he is Gods gift to women and the teacher of their men. Oreilly has become BORING to me!! So I guess I will watch Glen Beck instead. A word of warning to Mr. BecK, "Please, do not get too close with Oreilly" he will destroy you, You are too powerful for his ego.
Remember BRUTUS! Oreilly believes FOX NEWS is his DOMAIN and YOU are a threat!

Werbung:
Agreed. Billy is way too arrogant.

He often interviews top notch guests and then refuses to let them speak or talks over them.

He also tries to come off conservative one day then moderate the next. He is a phony.

Your warning to Beck is prophetic, because Billy will not stand for being number two.

If Beck were on at the same time slot, he would destroy O'Reilly.

He used to be humble? Really?

Pandora, Please read my post again , I said "Almost" humble. Oreilly has trouble squeezing into his gigantic EGO. His wife is never seen nor his children, I guess they would be blinded by his glowing brillance. I do not know which is the greater handicap ,not having any talent or having a minute amount that roams uncontrolled within a big head.It seems Oreilly can use either one to produce "BORING" results. Since Glen Beck came to FOX and blew Oreilly away, Billy has become insufferable.

Werbung:
He is #1 in his time slot right? So someone likes him. I dvr his show and watch parts of it. I have been angry at him since the terri schiavo case. He flat out lied and said no doctors have ever said she is not in a vegetative state. He said he sent his "people" out to seach for any doctor who has seen her, examined her and says anything other than she is in a vegetative state but there is no such doctors out there.

Then.... the show following his show on the same day, TWO doctors who had both examined her personally and said it was not true that she was in a vegetative state and interviewed the Judge who sided with her husband who admitted never actually seeing Terri but instead only a short video clip and a doctor who said she was in a vegetative state but also never actually met Terri but only saw video clips.

Also when Bill falsely reported that Terri could not eat. And defended the husband for not letting her have her last communion because of it. This also was not true. Terri could eat but her husband gave instruction to feed her via feeding tube because it saved money and time. If she could not eat she would have had to have the tube in her mouth gathering her saliva because it would have choked her to death if she could not swallow. Terri had no such tube, ever!

If he could get this one story so butt backwards, why should I trust him on anything?

After that I was so disgusted in Bill O I did not watch for a really long time. But I do now, not because I like him but because he does bring some anti christian information to the news sometimes.

Back