Is Europe Lost?

It looks like the European Union is just a scam designed to exploit nations after stripping them of their sovereignty. I'm greatly encouraged by the massive protests and general strikes that have hit one nation after another in the wake of the banksters' "austerity" scam.

Unfortunately, it's hard to see any meaningful results. Frankly, I think it's all going to be a waste of time unless the peasants can OVERTHROW a European government. In other words, Europe needs to become part of the global revolution launched in Latin America, not just a place where people make a lot of noise.

I don't mean to trivialize or insult European protesters. I know they're trying hard, and they're probably twice as smart as the average U.S. citizen. They're up against not only their own governments but the European Union, even the U.S.

But Latin America is up against the U.S., too, and that didn't stop Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and others from establishing their independence from the IMF, School of the Americas and all that other BS. The bad news is that the Latin American revolution itself remains endangered. We need a GLOBAL revolution, and it would help so much if just one European government was toppled.

Viva la revolution!

Werbung:
Why do you think so? Facts and arguments...

Just follow current events. National currencies have been replaced by the Euro. The European Union is dictating economic policies, and there's a clear pattern. After all, this austerity BS isn't affecting just one nation.

Many of the programs governments are shoving down the people's throats look an awful lot like corporate downsizing.

There's also a lot of funny stuff going on. For example, I believe at least a couple nations that have been forced to downsize are being pressured to purchase expensive military materials at the same time. Sounds just like the USA to me.

Why? Without the Euro many countries would have suffered far more from the instabilities and the changing exchange rates, especially smaller countries with small currencies.

There's no greater instability than that imposed by the plutocrats...the very ones who control the Euro. Read the book "Disaster Capitalism."

The EU and the Euro are in trouble because the systems are completely wrong!
The EU and the Euro are based on a financial system based on debt which will collapse about every 80 years.
Governments must not pay interests (= money moves from the society to the rich).

The EU needs to be redone fast!

The problem is not the EURO. The problem is the financial system based on debt. If Europeans go back to a national currency based on debt there is the same problem. Recession is caused by this financial system based on debt, and the complete collapse will follow worldwide. Maybe China and a few others can escape that collapse but for sure not Europe and the USA if there is no fast change of the system.

Werbung:
It doesn't have anything to do with Euro. Corrupt politicians buying votes with loaned money is the problem. All they care is another term and more opportunity to stuff their bank accounts.

Back