Is Glenn Beck the dumbest man on the air?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
http://www.*************/populist-i...he-dumbest-thing-ever-broadcast-on-television
I am not sure why this is happening on here, but the ******** part should be ************* but it keeps changing to that

Why is ( the examiner) blocked on this site?

----------------------------------------------------

first his "the media ..the media...the media...." Beck your on Fox news...a large media outlet..

Egypt is Sunni...therefor Hamas...Iran is Shia..thus hezbuollah ( Italy is Catholic, thus IRA!)

he ties the weatherman to the protest in Egypt? He unfactuly compares the largely secular protests in Egypt to Iran...who's protest was triggered by a very powerful Cleric calling for Islamic law in Iran...where as Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood has joined late, and has no main leader ( and is also segmented)
And of course he even managed to Tie Riots in Ireland to this...Beck you mindless idiot...trust me, Ireland has nothing to do with Egypt.

But its nice to see Fox news and Beck...basically siding against Democracy and basicly being pro dictator. ( unless we get to start a war to do it..then yay!)

Werbung:
No this is the dumbest man on the air.
2007-09-10-ChrisMatthewstieredux.jpg

One thing is for certain...this is one of the dumbest threads on this forum.

I guess I thought maybe a guy with a large fan base who eats up what ever he says, going on like a raving loon with this...may be worth asking...why we listen to such a idiot.

Might have something to do with that freedom of speech thing you keep harping on in other threads?

http://www.*************/populist-i...he-dumbest-thing-ever-broadcast-on-television
I am not sure why this is happening on here, but the ******** part should be ************* but it keeps changing to that

Why is ( the examiner) blocked on this site?

----------------------------------------------------

first his "the media ..the media...the media...." Beck your on Fox news...a large media outlet..

Egypt is Sunni...therefor Hamas...Iran is Shia..thus hezbuollah ( Italy is Catholic, thus IRA!)

he ties the weatherman to the protest in Egypt? He unfactuly compares the largely secular protests in Egypt to Iran...who's protest was triggered by a very powerful Cleric calling for Islamic law in Iran...where as Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood has joined late, and has no main leader ( and is also segmented)
And of course he even managed to Tie Riots in Ireland to this...Beck you mindless idiot...trust me, Ireland has nothing to do with Egypt.

But its nice to see Fox news and Beck...basically siding against Democracy and basicly being pro dictator. ( unless we get to start a war to do it..then yay!)

If you're so much smarter than Glenn Beck, why aren't you making 13 million a year for ranting on TV? Beck is smart. He is an entertainer. His rants are not to be taken seriously.

If you're so much smarter than Glenn Beck, why aren't you making 13 million a year for ranting on TV? Beck is smart. He is an entertainer. His rants are not to be taken seriously.

many people are smarter then Beck, that does not mean that all should be on tv ranting...and you say he should not be...but he is....sadly.

Beck just proves being a idiot...sells to idiots.

Im sorry care to show where I said he did not have a right to say it? Nice straw man. I said he was a complete idiot for what he said. I did not say the government should ban him did I? nice try

Here is a novel concept... change the channel if you don't want to listen to him.

What answer do you really expect from such an asinine question like "He is an idiot, why do we listen to him?"

Here is a novel concept... change the channel if you don't want to listen to him.

What answer do you really expect from such an asinine question like "He is an idiot, why do we listen to him?"

if you change that channel does that mean he does not fill his followers with mindless babble that they eat up and believe still? and then actually vote based on? Democracy needs a informed public to work...not a pack of mindless conspiracy theorist ranting.

if you change that channel does that mean he does not fill his followers with mindless babble that they eat up and believe still? and then actually vote based on? Democracy needs a informed public to work...not a pack of mindless conspiracy theorist ranting.

So short of banning him.. what are you suggesting?

So short of banning him.. what are you suggesting?

that people get smarter and stop listening to his crap? that Fox news try putting someone on the air who I don't care if they are right leaning, but at least make some kind of valid point and not just rant and make **** up?

Fox wants to claim to be a legit new source...and yet this is the type of person they put on...makes it hard to believe the first is true.

Is pockets not entitled to his opinion on talking heads in the public eye?

Werbung:
Back