Is Hillary Behind The Violent Protests at Trump's Rallies?

Reddie

According to one blogger, Hillary Clinton is behind the violent protests at Trump's rallies.

1: It re-orients the issue away from economics toward race; away from economic issues and toward ethnic conflicts
3: It identifies Trump with racism and violence by his having black ‘Bernie supporters’ (of which there are few) disrupting Trump’s rallies.
You can read the rest of the article
Hillary Clinton’s campaign benefits enormously by this tactic:

While the rumors can be true, I believe that Trump has done enough to draw such kind of attention his way. Seems to me like those saying this merely want to sully Clinton's reputation.

Werbung:
I'm also pretty sceptical that Hilary is going to be behind the protests that are following Trump around, because as you say yourself, he's already put a lot of people's noses out of joint himself so I don't think she'd have to be behind it.

Trump divedes opinion so he's going to get these sort of demonstrators following him around, but I also think that's why he's getting a lot of support also, because of his pretty extreme views.

Move On takes credit. I see no reason to doubt that. Of course clinton formed it but it's Soros writing the checks. Trump would be bad for his business so he opened his checkbook wide after keeping it closed for some time.

Astroturf "protest" bought and paid for by the criminal G.Soros.

According to one blogger, Hillary Clinton is behind the violent protests at Trump's rallies.

You can read the rest of the article
Hillary Clinton’s campaign benefits enormously by this tactic:.

While the rumors can be true, I believe that Trump has done enough to draw such kind of attention his way. Seems to me like those saying this merely want to sully Clinton's reputation.

I tend to agree with you here. The blogger clearly isn't a credible source on the topic and is engaging in debate without using any facts. People that engage in this type of rhetoric rarely have any accurate premise for their logic and it is easy to topple their argument by pointing out a faulty premise and referencing facts.

I'm also pretty sceptical that Hilary is going to be behind the protests that are following Trump around, because as you say yourself, he's already put a lot of people's noses out of joint himself so I don't think she'd have to be behind it.

Trump divedes opinion so he's going to get these sort of demonstrators following him around, but I also think that's why he's getting a lot of support also, because of his pretty extreme views.
Only trouble, not extreme.
These things are manufactured. Move On is proud of it. Glad they have wads of the criminal Soris' cash for it.

Some developments:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...igslist-ad-and-getting-paid-to-protest-trump/
On Saturday hundreds of far left activists held a march-rally at the Trump Tower in New York City. The anti-Trump protesters marched to Trump Tower in New York. At least three protesters were arrested. Several of the anti-Trump protesters admitted they answered an ad on Craigslist and were getting paid to protest Trump.
The protesters were paid $16 an hour for the "work" they did.

Just watch the guy, his pompous demeanor when speak, and you'll know why there is violence at his rallies. The bulk of what he says, and the tone of how he says it, is divisive. You're definitely going to catch a lot of backlash for a lot of what he says. I'm not saying that it's the right thing to do for these protestors, or the people that are his supporters, but I think common sense to think these skirmishes will happen at his rallies.

Werbung:
I can't really wrap my head around the idea that the Clinton Campaign is using black voters to make Trump's Campaign look racist. I mean.. anything's possible but I'm holding out on the notion that his supporters and security are just being idiots.

Back