Is Joe Biden assembling an army of foriegn and domestic forces to stage a future coup d'etat of the U S. government?

Yo Daddy!

Is Joe Biden assembling an army of foriegn and domestic forces to stage a future coup d'etat of the U S. government?

😯😟

Werbung:
Or maybe friendly governments he'd be able to get assistance from in a pinch.

If he chose to flee the U.S. and maybe seek exile?

Or if this country became embroiled in large scale military attacks or guerilla actions and he needed arms or ammo or supplies of oil or...

WTF are you talking about you nut?
I am thinking like Rahm Emanuel challenges YOU to think, but you are too short sighted to see it.

Rahm Emanuel on coronavirus response: ‘Never allow a crisis to go to waste’​

I am thinking like Rahm Emanuel challenges YOU to think, but you are too short sighted to see it.

Rahm Emanuel on coronavirus response: ‘Never allow a crisis to go to waste’​

You make no sense. Biden is president!!!! He does not need a coup. He is commander and chief of the best military on earth.

With all the issues we can talk about why start some idiot thread about this?

FYI both parties use a crisis to try and gain power and do stupid things. You ever hear of 9-11? Stupid wars and the Patriot act? DHS that did not need exist?

2 reminders. 2 men who voted for Biden. Note the flag on their lapel? Patriots!

220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

220px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg

You make no sense. Biden is president!!!! He does not need a coup. He is commander and chief of the best military on earth.

With all the issues we can talk about why start some idiot thread about this?

FYI both parties use a crisis to try and gain power and do stupid things. You ever hear of 9-11? Stupid wars and the Patriot act? DHS that did not need exist?

2 reminders. 2 men who voted for Biden. Note the flag on their lapel? Patriots!

220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

220px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg
Biden is the foreigner's choice.

Werbung:
He may have forgot what he was talking about . I think all democrats got a little joe in them .

title of thread: "

Is Joe Biden assembling an army of foriegn and domestic forces to stage a future coup d'etat of the U S. government?"​

my post: no.

i answered the title question, moron.

god you're stupid. lol

Back