Is Joe Biden assembling an army of foriegn and domestic forces to stage a future coup d'etat of the U S. government?

Werbung:
Putin's choice for what? Not to invade Ukraine obviously he did that under Obama and Biden.

choice for president in 2016, duh. which is why russia interfered on his behalf, as shown by mueller and the senate report on russian interference. duh

(n)You are not even smarter than Boris.

View attachment 1986

and yet you couldn't figure out my one word post which was clearly an answer to the question posed by the OP. lol.

OP: asks question: ("

Is Joe Biden assembling an army of foriegn and domestic forces to stage a future coup d'etat of the U S. government?"​

me: answers question ("no")
you: I don't get it.

hahahaha
hahahha
hahahah

was my one word answer too long for you? a two letter answer too long?
hahahah

next time i'll try to just use emojis for you!

choice for president in 2016, duh. which is why russia interfered on his behalf, as shown by mueller and the senate report on russian interference. duh

If that is true it was likely because Putin thought Trump would be easy to control since he never held public office before.

We know for an absolute fact Putin had not gained anything while Trump was in office.

and yet you couldn't figure out my one word post which was clearly an answer to the question posed by the OP. lol.

We did not know who you were responding to the thread had many posts by then. You grunt like a chimp taking a shit and think you are making a point.

You and Boris like to argue with people even when they agree with you. I took care of the OP nobody needed you retards.

If that is true it was likely because Putin thought Trump would be easy to control since he never held public office before.

We know for an absolute fact Putin had not gained anything while Trump was in office.

it is true, mueller and the senate report proved putin aided trump.

maybe putin was hoping trump would pull us out of nato, not an unreasonable hope.

We did not know who you were responding to the thread had many posts by then. You grunt like a chimp taking a shit and think you are making a point.

You and Boris like to argue with people even when they agree with you. I took care of the OP nobody needed you retards.

since I didn't use the reply option to a specific post, you couldn't figure out I was replying to the OP? lol

No.
190923112717-greta-thunberg-unga-climate-change.jpg

hey in hindsight maybe my reply wasn't obvious, i'll grant you that.

the OP's question was so stupid that i didn't even see if anyone else had replied.

Werbung:
Back